TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Well, got my quota. =D

I actually shouted in glee when I caught the first one. Considering I'm at school right now, waiting in a reading room for my next class to start (in 2 hours) the effect was quite impressive. A lot of people now think I'm a maniac, and I may be inclined to agree considering how ridiculously happy I am right now. This is the first time I've EVER caught a holiday dragon.

=D *bounce glee*

OoOoO it is sooooo cute!!!!!

I am for sure freezing one on the second stage

Yikes! I had completely forgotten about the V-Day dragons! Fortunately, I was able to hop on and immediately grab my two. Yay for no lag!

Is there a reason why so many of my eggs get sick and die? Lost two of last years and one of this year's already.....

and another seems to be sick,too..i've lost three eggs in three days...and soon to be another...

Edited by Caitlingal

Is there a reason why so many of my eggs get sick and die? Lost two of last years and one of this year's already.....

Questions belong in the Help section.

Your eggs are probably getting to many views to quickly.

Ooh, the hatchies are gorgeous! I doubt I'll freeze any, but they certainly make me excited to see the adults!!

Edited by Kizzikins

I assume past Vday dragons are breedable now? smile.gif

They have been breedable for several days. I am just hoping they stay that way till tomorrow.... I wanted to gift one here, but the member in question was AWOL, and the other I had promised to a friend earlier HAD to be done now, in case the cave fell over !

When I first saw the S1 hatchlings I was skeptical about whether I'd like the adults or not, but I LOVE them with the wings. They look like they'll be froofy lovely love and I look forward to seeing the adults. <3

Edited by AngelKitty

that`s how I love it. Coming home after a really terrible day at work and find the new eggs hatched. The hatchies are sooooooooooooooooooo cute, really great work!!

Hopefully everybody who wants some will get some!

They're pretty good, but what I'd really like to know is: when will we see the new egg/hatchling limits implemented? It's been months since they were promised...

those hatchlings are gorgeous! Nakase, you're great <3

if the adults are only half as beautiful as the hatchlings, they'll probably be my favourite dragons along with snowangels and nebulae.

They have been breedable for several days. I am just hoping they stay that way till tomorrow.... I wanted to gift one here, but the member in question was AWOL, and the other I had promised to a friend earlier HAD to be done now, in case the cave fell over !

Yup! I just bred five and four have been released (kept a '09 dragon to make up my two). I'm keeping a sweetling breeding in reserve in case somebody wants one.

Well... does anyone want one? xd.png

My scroll was burned! WHY? I haven't broken the Rules! Even if this was intentional, why? Owners scrolls should be informed why.

sorry for all mods, but I want meet true!

ohmygosh! They're so cutteeee.

8D

Can't wait till mine hatch. They both got SS overnight. D: (Got them at midnight)