TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Had trouble at first but when it got down to around 500-600 on the page I was able to catch my 2. biggrin.gif Also helps to clean out my entire browser history, download history, etc. which speeds up the browser.

So I also bred my 2009 Vals, and released those. I am happy I have one less thing to do tomorrow.

Still haven't been able to get any of last years' eggs. dry.gif But other than that (and keeping an eye on my scroll for sickness), I am done and I can concentrate on cleaning the apartment-yeah that's how I'm spending my Valentines day.

Yay TJ, Yay DC!!!!

Caught my 2 in the first hour. The eggs are gorgeous! Thanks TJ and the artists and Happy Valentine's day!

.... And here I was, about to give up for the night and try in the morning, and somehow I grabbed 2! Woooot!

I'm not entirely sure when I got my two; I was trying for about 10 minutes and didn't seem to be having any luck, then I decided to check my scroll "just in case" and there they were. xd.png I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever gotten a full set of holiday eggs in one drop.

I click/refresh like mad, so it is very rare I actually see the 'getcode' page when I get a holiday/new release xd.png But hey, it works. Got all the trio eggs in one night because of it, and my pretty Roses.

Got mine and some for my mom, and a nice 2nd gen Spitfire to lock me up. Best Valentine's EVER. WHOO

Thanks to TJ and the Spriters.

Wow, that was the easiest I've ever caught holiday eggs...woke up, got on DC, had new eggs within 60 seconds flat! lol And I love the eggs, they're lovely! smile.gif

Yay! Got my eggs already (took me only 5 minutes which amazed me to no avail) - which is very good as I now have to go to work and won't return home before 13-14 hours. Thanks for the pretty eggs!

yay got mine. real easy too. xd.png and they are really, really pretty!

Happy V Day everyone!

Edited by socrates

Happy Valentine's everyone! smile.gif

...I don't know why I had to have my scroll locked lol at least it shouldn't be by the next hour or so biggrin.gif

Such pretty eggs...bet the sprites will be awesome too. Thanks TJ and spriters for this year's valentine's dragons.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.

Anyone having problems catching, feel free to PM.

I now have one of each of the older Valentine eggs, two new eggs in less than 20 minutes, and just before the drop started, I caught a Leetle Tree! Definitely a great way to end the night. biggrin.gif

Thanks to a wonderful person I've got my two Valentine eggs biggrin.gif

I wouldn't have them as my computer/network is lagging (and it is quite a good one as for my country)

Edited by agajol

These eggs are absolutely stunning! ^__^ Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults!

A general reminder to this thread:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=32652

Topics not allowed in Site Discussions.

5. No catching topics.

This includes posts, too.

Giving out sensitive information, like your password, is never a good idea. If something happened to your scroll, we wouldn't be able to do anything.

We asked TJ to double check not allowing this on the forums, and he agrees.

Thanks guys, and good luck catching your eggs! <3

Thanks guys.

Happy Valentines! <3

Not much to do now but to wait for first 2 Eggs on the front page to hatch. I wonder how they will turn out to be.

Anyways, Happy Valentines week everyone. Here's to another indulgent year. wub.gif

Woo, I somehow got 2 after over an hour trying to get them x3

Happy valentines everybody, and thanks TJ + the artists for the awesome eggs.

Got mine - both within the first hour - was slow starting, but, seemed to pick up fairly well right before 1 AM. And, believe it or not, somehow I managed to NOT be scroll locked, and still grabbed a full boat of all the V-day dragons!

Happy Valentines Day all - and thanks to TJ, spriters, and crew... another awesome event so far!