TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

*Claps* Nice summary!

Patty rumor? o.o

*signaturely ornate bow* Doing what I do best. Maybe I should have been a Powerpoint Ranger instead of Squeaks'n'Beeps.

Aye, leprechauns. ^^ It was in this thread, but don't ask me what page it was on, or the denial.

And clever, too! XD

I suppose now that Sock's gone and put the kibosh on the Patty's day rumor you should edit your post.

I saw that St. Patrick's idea and it is a cute idea but I'll go ahead and be the mod denial. I really doubt that will happen. ^^

Same in the doubt.

But you don't knooooooow~ 8D

someone find an HM Who is not an holly ?

Ironic timing. Out of boredom, I just finished tracking down all the public HMs. 12/20 are publicly known:

7/12 chose a holly

4/12 did not receive a prize yet (one asked for GoN, a valid choice, so we don't know why he didn't get it)

1/12 does not post either his choice or his scroll link.

In 8 hours we'll see the hatchies! I can't wait! *goes to stalk some eggs for the next 8 hours*

I'd like to thank Goslander for saying she has the Silver variant, it's the only of this kind we can surely see, as I can't find the other two ArynChris was talking about.

I think as soon as the first Prize Dragons hatch the hatchlings will be shown on the DragCave Wiki "Currently released" page. No need (edit:) FOR ME to stalk other players scrolls wink.gif

Edited by counselor

I think as soon as the first Prize Dragons hatch the hatchlings will be shown on the DragCave Wiki "Currently released" page. No need to stalk other players scrolls wink.gif

But how can I add them to the Wiki if I don't stalk the scrolls?? xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

*lol* Oh, I didn't know that you are the one putting them on the Wiki. wink.gif Sorry biggrin.gif

Edited by counselor

*lol* Oh, I didn't know that you are the one putting them on the Wiki. wink.gif Sorry biggrin.gif

No problem biggrin.gif. Well, I'm "the one who puts sprites" only if someone isn't faster than me (but usually I do this, as I love updating that page)

No problem  biggrin.gif. Well, I'm "the one who puts sprites" only if someone isn't faster than me (but usually I do this, as I love updating that page)

Then let me thank you for your time, your effort and your "stalking" to keep the wiki up-to-date. wink.gif

Edited by counselor

Ironic timing. Out of boredom, I just finished tracking down all the public HMs. 12/20 are publicly known:

7/12 chose a holly

4/12 did not receive a prize yet (one asked for GoN, a valid choice, so we don't know why he didn't get it)

1/12 does not post either his choice or his scroll link.

ok, thanks you very much

So all tehy say they have an HM, take an holly ^^

In 8 hours we'll see the hatchies! I can't wait! *goes to stalk some eggs for the next 8 hours*

woohooo!!! I think I'll wake up at 3 or 4 AM (it will be that time at my place) only to see the hatchies! so excited smile.gif

woohooo!!! I think I'll wake up at 3 or 4 AM (it will be that time at my place) only to see the hatchies! so excited smile.gif

Well, now are 3 hours biggrin.gif

Nice hatchies, come out from your eggies, please, don't be scared from all the stalkers, we are nice people that just want to see you wub.gif

If someone hasn't the codes, stalk the Wiki page, I'll update it ASAP.

I'm confused @_____@

would be so cool to own one of those.

There was also hollies as a prize dragons :3

the one with the code "wish" is almost hatching! I can't wait to see the hatchling.

That one belongs to a friend of mine, who I met here. I can't wait to see it hatch. smile.gif

And it's not the only one - another bronze egg is that close to hatching too.

It was so funny seeing a Holly in DDF this morning. It threw me for a loop.

They'll all hatch at the same time because they were all given at the same time, unless some weren't incubated. But the incubated ones will hatch by 2:49 pm cave time today probably, because that's when TJ first posted that they were given out.

Which sucks because I have class from 2:30-6:45 this evening.