TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

Hahahah found that profanity code Egg and had a good hoot.

'Grats again to all those who won ~

*deep breath before the plunge*

Alright... I'll own it. I am one of the silver-prize-egg winners. I'm still in shock from it, and keep checking my egg to make sure it hasn't vanished in a puff of smoke. Don't vanish, egg!

Thank you TJ! I can't wait to see what it looks like!

The one I've seen this far looks awesome. ^^ Can't wait to see how they looks like. ^^

Congratulations to the winners!

All of the eggs look beautiful smile.gif

Awesome new eggs. Saw the gold. I am definitely gunna try get some off the AP.

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze

I wonder if they will be all different sprites or just different colors for the Gold/Silver/Bronze...

I would be kind of happy if they were all just different colors because I wouldn't feel the need to collect ALL of them, but I would still be kind of disappointed because there wouldn't be 3 different shiny new dragons, just different colors...

I guess the only way to find out is to wait. xd.png

Oh hey, I forgot. Does this also mean that the people who got HM's got their dragons too? I'm curious as to what people picked and how many got CB Hollies. tongue.gif

Edit:: Never mind, just read a few pages, seen a couple of people who got Hollies. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

I wonder if they will be all different sprites or just different colors for the Gold/Silver/Bronze...

I would be kind of happy if they were all just different colors because I wouldn't feel the need to collect ALL of them, but I would still be kind of disappointed because there wouldn't be 3 different shiny new dragons, just different colors..

As I recall, the rules said they would be Gold/Silver/Bronze variants of a new dragon.

So it sounds like the same sprite, recolored.

As I recall, the rules said they would be Gold/Silver/Bronze variants of a new dragon.

So it sounds like the same sprite, recolored.

Mmm Hmm..... just read a little over half of the thread so far.

Well, if that's the case, then I'm glad I'll be getting the Silver variant (2nd Gen of course), since I would prefer Silver over Gold any day. XP

Congrats to you all! Very very beautiful eggs you have won. I'll be sure to have an eye on your scrolls to see what hatches out there smile.gif

;;>.> I suppose I'll wait for the cave to get back up before I can see what everyone's talking about ya?

In any case, congratz to you all.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Prizes, here they are

:

• user posted image - 1st
  • user posted image - 2nd
  • user posted image - 3rd

Here are the prize dragons.

If I remember correctly, they have a similar description as golds.

Can someone please post the adult pics of these prize dragons ? (whenever they grow up of course)

Sorry id im being a bit selfish, cant stop my own curiosity. ninja.gif

THANKS!!!!!

and the egg sprites are awesome.