TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

I would have asked for a CB alt black, but I didn't win. wink.gif Don't recall if alt blacks were available as prizes. What's the deal with holiday dragons anyway? You can only have two. Huge pain in the ass to build any kind of lineage with holidays. And if you have a holly, I'm sure you get tons of annoying PMs saying "gimme gimme gimme!"

while the PMS would be annoying, its nice to know you have something they want. Making ur collection more awseome

I would have asked for a CB alt black, but I didn't win. wink.gif Don't recall if alt blacks were available as prizes. What's the deal with holiday dragons anyway? You can only have two. Huge pain in the ass to build any kind of lineage with holidays. And if you have a holly, I'm sure you get tons of annoying PMs saying "gimme gimme gimme!"

I second that. I definitely would have asked for a CB alt black biggrin.gif

I haven't seen anything but hollies either. But then again, it is hard in a hatchery to find anything that isn't overtly special.

Hollies and frills(although I haven't seen any of those) pop out at you. A caveborn colored stripe you couldn't exactly just see the pic in a hatchery and know what it was. biggrin.gif

Oh noes! The profane code egg is soft shelled, guess people were curious.

And holly population is going to sky rocket after this xd.png

Oh noes! The profane code egg is soft shelled, guess people were curious.

And holly population is going to sky rocket after this xd.png

I hope the Hollies skyrocket after this. I still need and want at least one. ;_;

There can't really be only one silver who's come forward, can there? I would have expected the golds to be the ones keeping mum. I've only managed to dig up 16 winners so far . . . blarg, I'm going blind from the shinies!

Edited by Goslander

At long last, Prize Dragons are revealed! Took longer than I expected.

With the extreme rarity as they are right now, they will be stalked as never before. Good thing for sickness immunity, would have been dead within a day. tongue.gif

They are beautiful! I can't wait to see the adults!! Congratz to all you lucky winners I hope some day I will be able to get my hands on one. smile.gif

There can't really be only one silver who's come forward, can there? I would have expected the golds to be the ones keeping mum.

That surprises me too ohmy.gif With only 5 first place winners and 10 second place winners I would have expected far more silver owners to step forward and get their due praise for winning smile.gif

There can't really be only one silver who's come forward, can there? I would have expected the golds to be the ones keeping mum.

I honestly think you're the lone silver right now. I had been keeping a word doc list since Jan 20th when they were announced.

There is a tree screenprint thread in site discussion.

There can't really be only one silver who's come forward, can there? I would have expected the golds to be the ones keeping mum. I've only managed to dig up 16 winners so far . . . blarg, I'm going blind from the shinies!

Sadly, indeed, just one.

Hide! Quick! sad.gif

Why is everyone saying that the Holly population is going to skyrocket, there could only be at most 30 new Hollies.

I was an honorable mention, and asked for a Guardian of Nature, but I didn't receive /any/ prize at all... so I'm not sure if it was invalid, or just a mistake. I PM'ed TJ about it, but haven't received a response...

So.Who do I have to beg to get a second gen?If I won,

I would have DEFINITELY got a frill.Hollies......well you can always try again

next year,but frills aren't coming back.

Edited by arabian sparkle

I was an honorable mention, and asked for a Guardian of Nature, but I didn't receive /any/ prize at all... so I'm not sure if it was invalid, or just a mistake. I PM'ed TJ about it, but haven't received a response...

sorry i need to ask.. are you locked? aand did you have any GoNs to begin with?

sorry i need to ask.. are you locked? aand did you have any GoNs to begin with?

No [at least, I don't think so... I have three hatchlings and an egg; does that count?0, and no. - o I'm kinda annoyed, but I'm hopin' TJ can at least give me an answer [even if it ends up being like 'NO PRIZE FOR YOU', at least I'll have an answer]

ahh...Grats to all the winnars and their lovely eggs! glad they finally got them. are they going to tell/show us? i guess well find out when they breed.... xd.png

and...

yay for its time to unlock trees nao? please??? o.O

I am yet to spot a prize dragon... but I have seen a Holly egg already! Some of them would be fairly memorable like aforementioned holly egg... the custom codes help. =P

No [at least, I don't think so... I have three hatchlings and an egg; does that count?0, and no. - o I'm kinda annoyed, but I'm hopin' TJ can at least give me an answer [even if it ends up being like 'NO PRIZE FOR YOU', at least I'll have an answer]

ETA: Okay, actually, I misread. Apparently they were on the okay list.

Huh.

Edited by Dr. Paine

If you had read the contest announcement post, you would have seen GoN's, along with any non-Christmas holiday dragon and Bright Pinks, were on the 'you cannot request' list.

I just went and looked and GON are listed as one of the dragons that can be requested.