TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

Contest prizes have finally been given out (except for the handful of people who picked invalid prizes).

Is awesome that the prize dragons are out!!

I just wonder what TJ meant with the Invalid prizes thing, I know I clicked in a link 'cause people told some emails have gotten to the spam and I had just minutes ago deleted mine

But How could this affect people that did got prizes??

Be well smile.gif Monica

Congrats to all the winners! And thanks for such a fun event TJ and everyone else involved! <3

I think the "invalid" prizes thing means some people picked eggs they couldn't have (zombies and bright pinks etc.)

Edited by Asandria

Oh my those eggs are gorgeous. I'm sure I'll have to stalk the abandoned page like the thousands of others when winners begin to breed them....like the helpless collector that I am. biggrin.gif

Congratulations everyone who won one of these pretty shinies!

Even though I know they can't die, I still flail a little every time I check on mine.

Ahaha, though, waiting now seems harder than waiting for them to be handed out. I can't wait for it to hatch so I can name it the name I picked out and things.

I've been out of the metals game for over a year now as I let the ratios recover, looks like it's time to get back in the game to try to snag a trade for one of the prize dragons smile.gif

It's effing bad.

... Capital effing bad? Lowercase? I've heard there's another dragon out there with that kind of code.

... Capital effing bad? Lowercase? I've heard there's another dragon out there with that kind of code.

capital AND lowercase. his might not be the only prize egg to have been coded that way either, though, so there could be more.. aside from the ones which were already in existence that is.

lol! I just saw a bronze egg in allure of neglected dragons hatchery with a very profane code.  I'm amazed TJ granted that wish.

Hah! Just found it -- that's hilarious. X'D

Edited by leeway

I want to know whose it is. They must have a special relationship with TJ or something to get a code that toes the line of propriety like that.

capital AND lowercase. his might not be the only prize egg to have been coded that way either, though, so there could be more.. aside from the ones which were already in existence that is.

IM dying to find out XP Can someone PM me this bad code? Please?

Well, I think this ends the 'should profane codes be removed' debate... xd.png

I want to know whose it is. They must have a special relationship with TJ or something to get a code that toes the line of propriety like that.

Tell me about it. I really want to know.

Back on topic, i wonder if all you contest winners will trade with each other first to get all three types of dragon

You know, I think silvers are going to end up being the most rare/hardest to get because 4/5 of the gold winners have put themselves out there, and even more of the bronze's and hm's but as far as I know, only one silver.

Thats a fair point. Unless we check everyone's scroll. And there's even a chance that the winners aren't even on the forums.

Try first lowercase, second uppercase, last two lowercase smile.gif

I was so fascinated I couldn't stop myself from finding it biggrin.gif

Edit: my mistake *blush* now it's the right hint

Edited by lorimmel

xd.png I took one guess at who would have chosen the profane code and was right, too.

Does anyone know if any honorable mention winners decided on anything other than holly? So far I've seen nine hollies chosen for that, two people whose choices were apparently ineligible, and nothing else.

There were what? around 106 hollies in the beginning/ That ratios gonna change real fast! laugh.gif

Hahaha now everyone runs off to find it x3

I just did blink.gif after seeing at least 5 dragons with messed caps of the word... blink.gif wow...

xd.png I took one guess at who would have chosen the profane code and was right, too.

Does anyone know if any honorable mention winners decided on anything other than holly? So far I've seen nine hollies chosen for that, two people whose choices were apparently ineligible, and nothing else.

ahhh, who is it? how are people guessing???

Clearly I do not frequent the forums enough

Edited by cherryalexandra

I would have asked for a CB alt black, but I didn't win. wink.gif Don't recall if alt blacks were available as prizes. What's the deal with holiday dragons anyway? You can only have two. Huge pain in the ass to build any kind of lineage with holidays. And if you have a holly, I'm sure you get tons of annoying PMs saying "gimme gimme gimme!"