TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

I don't see how it's too unfair, these things will breed true. It's no more unfair than people who caught CB hollies back in '08, or people who got leetle trees. The only difference is that the community chose who got the dragons.

Agreed. With the small amendment, cb Hollies were released in 2007 (2008 was the Yulebucks release).

Also, I think "the contests are unfair" was said with the irony smile.gif

Agreed. With the small amendment, cb Hollies were released in 2007 (2008 was the Yulebucks release).

Also, I think "the contests are unfair" was said with the irony smile.gif

... I cannot comprehend any year before that I joined DC? xd.png Sorry, I constantly get the year Hollies were released wrong. -will fix it-

Let me add my CONGRATULATIONS to all those already stated here. It's really nice to see those new shinies.

As to asking for Holly for the HMs, great call laugh.gif

I see that people have been kind enough to add the sprites to the Wiki page so those of us who dont want to flood the actual eggs with views can see them

xd.png

I wonder, did anyone actually choose anything, but not cb Holly as a HM prize? Smt like cb alt, coloured Striped or a cb hybrid?

I thought about it really, really hard, because a CB colored stripe would be cool but on the other hand, not taking a Holly would mean another Christmas full of stress as I tried in vain to hunt for one.

But now? Next year's Christmas will be virtually stress free! I might hunt a little, to get a non-related Holly, but if I don't get one, I can just keep one of my bred eggs. So I took less stress over cool but more rare.

Congrats to all the winners happy.gif Can't wait to see what these eggs turn out to be.

*lol* I just had a thought I wonder if anyones prize egg has caused scroll lock to the point that they wont be able to get the '11 v-day

*lol* I just had a thought I wonder if anyones prize egg has caused scroll lock to the point that they wont be able to get the '11 v-day

Speaking of which, I wonder if whomever has the prize egg gets scroll lock before catching today's V-day egg, accidentally abandons the prize egg instead of another and someone stalking the AP catches it, would TJ take that egg off this person's scroll and give it back or give the original owner another replacement egg?

Speaking of which, I wonder if whomever has the prize egg gets scroll lock before catching today's V-day egg, accidentally abandons the prize egg instead of another and someone stalking the AP catches it, would TJ take that egg off this person's scroll and give it back or give the original owner another replacement egg?

I really doubt that. If they are even abandonable, you do have to put in your password or the action name. If you abandon it, you'll probably just be kicking yourself. ^^

I really doubt that. If they are even abandonable, you do have to put in your password or the action name. If you abandon it, you'll probably just be kicking yourself. ^^

Have the valentines day eggs even been released yet? I didn't see a news post....

Have the valentines day eggs even been released yet? I didn't see a news post....

They will be released at midnight tonight DragonCave time smile.gif

AKA in 3 hours and 45 minutes

Edited by Kesson

To me, the silver prize just looks a bit bright. But the eggs are all pretty, and I hope to get a second generation of each biggrin.gif

I find it interesting to see what codes all the winners chose =P

Indeed. Whymsy's code was whimsical.

(Shoot away.)

*Is mesmerized from staring a shiny new eggies*

These eggs are great, the spriters did a spectacular job!

Can someone make badges for the prize winners' forums? That way the rest of us can look at the badges and see "Bronze Tree Contest Winner", "Gold Winner", etc.

Prize eggs look awesome!! Congrats to the winners smile.gif

Shiny~~ I <3 Shiny things.

Congrats to the winners!!!

I want one ninja.gif

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic