TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

Have now seen all 3.

AMAZING! Congrats to all the winners, seriously! ^__^

Wow! They are all so beautiful!!!!!!!!

I don't know if it's ok to link the scrolls I've seen them on so (it's probably fine but just in case) instead I'll link to their posts xd.png

Gold: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=4725185

Silver: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=4796570

Bronze: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=4796472

I already uploaded the pics at Photobucket and posted them in the thread:

Prizes, here they are

:

user posted image - 1st

user posted image - 2nd

user posted image - 3rd

Pretty eggs! Thanks, TJ (and spriters)!

It's amusing to see hollys on scrolls the day before Valentine's! laugh.gif

Congrats again to all the winners!

Eeeee!! I have my shiny prize! Thank you, TJ!

This was such an fun-filled holiday!

Ohhh pretty egg!!!! *_*

Hmm...now that I found TJ's quote on prize eggs and death:

All eggs given to winners/honorable mentions will "CB" and will be safeguarded against sickness.

I'm starting to wonder if the eggs are supposed to be sick at all. Could this be a glitch or will they just not die despite being sick?

My worry-prone self is getting the better of me.

Ye I saw that thanks xd.png

I was just linking for others who might be like me and like to stalk eggs until I see the hatched sprite XP

I bookmarked one of each egg type to stalk xd.png So I can see the hatchies. I wonder if there will be separate sprites for Male/Female ... since someone confirmed they can be influenced. Oooo! biggrin.gif

Very nice! Thank you, Outer Space, and of course, the spriters and TJ, for making this all possible!

Hmm...now that I found TJ's quote on prize eggs and death:

I'm starting to wonder if the eggs are supposed to be sick at all. Could this be a glitch or will they just not die despite being sick?

My worry-prone self is getting the better of me.

Me too. But if they die we can just pm TJ and he can revive it. Plus on new releases and holidays, his example eggs are constantly sick but don't die if I remember correctly.

I really don't feel very good, now that I know they're so awesome sad.gif I'll never get one....

Don't despair, hopefully there will be more contests in the future. :-)

I think that on St Patrick's day, some 25 random users should have bronze eggs appear on their scrolls. Surprise! It's the luck of the Irish! Leprechauns put them there! ;-D

Apparently, they will be able to breed more eggs of their kind in the future(hope that's true) and maybe TJ will make them breed multi-clutches for the first couple of months to reduce the drama, then make them breed normally after that? o.o

Just saying. tongue.gif

Didn't someone confirm these dragons could be bred? So who knows, maybe we will get one someday :3

Cool to see the prizes are out the day before Valentines. I'm definitely curious to see them and stalk the AP when they start breeding.

Don't despair, hopefully there will be more contests in the future. :-)

I think that on St Patrick's day, some 25 random users should have bronze eggs appear on their scrolls. Surprise! It's the luck of the Irish! Leprechauns put them there! ;-D

That's not going to happen. :/

And yeah, these things will be hard to get for a while, but TJ has said they'll breed more of their kind. Remember Vampires? They were the rarest things ever for a while, now... they aren't quite common, but getting one isn't impossible. It'll just take a few months.

I had a minor freak about about all the softshells, before reality kicked in. --sweatdrop-- Man.

They're gorgeous, guys. (: Congrats!

Whoa they're beautiful!

Congratulations to your eggs you all (: I can see that they belong to very great owners!

They look awesome! Can't wait to see what the hatchies look like ^^ and eventually the adults....long term goal if I like them a lot will be to get a 2nd gen of each tongue.gif very long term goal. Thanks again TJ & spriters for being willing to do this & for your spriting ability! smile.gif

It would be nice to see a thread where the egg winners will take so many requests at a time :3 And with the implement of Teleport around the corner ... that will help a lot in assuring that members who've requested eggs actually get their eggs, I think.

Lol, I had arranged everything so I'd have room for two eggs on Valentine's, but this prize egg is mucking that up! biggrin.gif That'll teach me to plan ahead. tongue.gif

Thanks, everyone! TJ, spriters, voters, fellow tree decorators . . . this has been so much fun!

P.S. I influenced mine female, and won't be naming it because the code is a name. My parrot was diagnosed with cancer, so this dragon was one way to commemorate her.

Edited by Goslander