Walker

Equitopia

We're reopened blokes! Sorry for the long closing~ The site has been completely revamped!

Hrmm....I registered for an account but can't seem to get any equids...I think the maps could use a little work. I can't get anywhere beyond the five basic areas. It's an interesting site, though.

Hrmm....I registered for an account but can't seem to get any equids...I think the maps could use a little work. I can't get anywhere beyond the five basic areas. It's an interesting site, though.

You should be able to click on one of the areas to go in. If you click on those, it should lead you into the region, where you will find buildings shaped like castles. If you click that, you'll find a place where you can buy equids smile.gif

I tried to sign up, but I can't receive the verification email... I've even checked spam and trash and resent it twice... dry.gif

I tried to sign up, but I can't receive the verification email... I've even checked spam and trash and resent it twice... dry.gif

The emailing is slow. I think it goes out on the hour every hour smile.gif We're small enough that we have to share a server right now, so that's the reason for the slow emails.

Edited by Walker

I just joined, and dang it looks cool. My first Equid was a male Tuscany with the element of Earth. His name is Riku, the Japanese word for 'land'.

Edited by NovaEcto

I just joined, and dang it looks cool. My first Equid was a male Tuscany with the element of Earth. His name is Riku, the Japanese word for 'land'.

Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy your time there and feel free to ask me if you have any questions biggrin.gif

Just so everyone knows, the server is broken. The time on the site won't move, so it'll be hard to do your dailies. Saff has to do it manually for now. There is nothing we can do about it for now. We have to wait for the server host to fix it on their end.

Bump time~

More breeds have been re-done and we've added in some new markings, like tribal. Hope you enjoy the updates! Thanks to our artist Zaffira for working overtime. She's like a mini-Saff!

We're looking for more staff. If you're an aspiring writer/artist/mod, might want to check us out~! If you plan on trying for mod though, remember to know the website and the rules before you apply :3 Hope to see some new faces in the staff and members.