Walker

Equitopia

Haha, sure~ What you need help with? I know the site like the back of my hand so it should be a simple matter~

Edited by Walker

I registered the other day. There is quite a lot to learn, lol, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I have a lovely Avanison mare so far.

Ah yes, avanisons. My first equid was one of those! *pats Hope is the Thing with Awesome*

They are one of the best liked breeds on the game as far as I can tell~

Edited by Walker

We've started to get our art updated!

The nergal and the bergheron have gone through an upgrade, and quite an impressive one IMO

Looks like an interesting one for sure ^^ -runs off to register- <3 First horse based one I've actually wanted to sign up for. I love horses but never really found an online horse game I was really interested in lol Thanks for the info's

Same here, Night.

Is the site down for anyone? I can't acess the linky.

LoL Walker, you're like a moving sponsor of Equitopia now :3

Same here, Night.

I am! |D

My first post after changing my sig and avatar was posting in the current thought thread that I was a walking advertisement tongue.gif

Hrm... I can access with it. I was getting a few error messages, but that probably just means the server was busy. If you can't get it to work later though, I'll see what I can do~

(Alice Rose @ May 23 2011, 06:00 AM)

Same here, Night.

Haha, least I know I'm not the only one -laughs- Hmm, I seem to be able to access it just fine right now but if I come across any problems I'll be sure to come back and post again about it.

I can acess the linky again happy.gif

Now where I buy horse shoes for my baby? Seems I need them to train equids.

I can acess the linky again happy.gif

Now where I buy horse shoes for my baby? Seems I need them to train equids.

You can buy them at the hobnail forge under the explore link~

Also, we got a new breed update. The Gebb has been revamped~

Branding Iroon, Arcana, Oracles, what??? I'm so confused. Seriously where is the Branding Iroon?

Branding Iroon, Arcana, Oracles, what??? I'm so confused. Seriously where is the Branding Iroon?

Branding Iron is in Incendia, Cinderford. It allows you to put a picture on your equid's shoulder... or bum. LOL! Example:

http://www.iaza.com/work/110608C/iaza13171241428800.jpg

It's pretty much a way of personalizing your equid. No brand is the same and you have to design it yourself.

Arcana is training points pretty much. They'll be important when we add in the contest arena, but that has yet to be coded. It hasn't much use yet.

Oracles are the gods of Equitopia. You can 'summon' them (a.k.a. find a totem pole and click a button) to give you an item. You can summon once every 6 hours (a.k.a. aeon). Once you have 50 of the item an oracle gives, you get a free metz, or the currency you can buy with RL money.

Edited by Walker

THE STATE OF THE EQUI: We've updated out layout, more improvements to come in the future. We'll be redoing the forums too, so they should be more user friendly. We're still working on updating breeds. Tierras are next on the list!

Why yes, I am! =D I followed the game for a few years before it opened and I've been a mod there a few months~

Alright, there are several ways of getting an equid. You can try the auctions, which you'll find under the explore tab. Also under the explore tab, you'll see the World Map. If you go there and click on any of the five regions, you'll see a building on the map that looks sort of like a castle. Those are studs. You can also buy equids there.

Bump~

The site will be closed on Thursday. Saff will be updating a few more breeds and redoing the world map biggrin.gif The site may also be closed on Friday, depending on how things go.

I thought you guys might like to know we opened mod applications! You have to be 18 years or older. Applications close on the 24th~ Anyone want to join me in mod land? tongue.gif

I keep forgetting to log into this because I have an unhealthy obsession with Howrse atm. I'd apply for mod but I don't go on the forums.

I keep forgetting to log into this because I have an unhealthy obsession with Howrse atm. I'd apply for mod but I don't go on the forums.

Well, I do hope you will sometime~ However, I hope you have fun whichever horse sim you frequent!