rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

Spore - I have no job to pay for it, and my family is moving house, no way mums gonna pay xd.png

A Ferrari (of course) - Too Expensive -.-

alot.png of things.

i wish dragons were real and phoenixes and i wish i had super powers and could fly. i also wish i could get a pair of sais since the look so awesome and i wish i could get a supernatural tv show hoodie

A pet. A cat would probably be more likely than a dog at the moment, but sadly it's not an option.

Some good books to read.

A wardrobe of flattering clothes... Don't know if that will ever happen, with my budget and shopping skills.

The Depeche Mode Devotional DVD.

They've never looked or sounded better, before or after. Seriously. It's on Youtube as well, go watch.

And I can't have it ... because I'm stupid and told myself I could only buy it if I completed a certain number of goals this year.

It's looking great on the goals front, but it still isn't December xd.png

more time

I think if we human beings had unlimited time we could accomplish almost anything.

I'm really into the Japanese lolita fashion so I'd love to either: Have all the money to be able to buy all the clothing/wigs I'd like or have the sewing skills to make excellent quality lolita.

Also just to have money period. Became homeless around this time last year until May this year and it's close to the point it can happen again. Don't really have enough food and what not .-.

Also to either live with my boyfriend in Florida or be able to visit him. Hate where I live now, everything is way too expensive for anything everywhere.

A way to get money without having to work for it.

There's so many games, anime, and books that I want to buy but I can't afford (why must college be so expensive?!) right now.

So, I suppose I want college to be cheaper/free.

I also want to live closer to my boyfriend, or at least be able to visit him whenever I want.

Edited by Windnose

Many things, specially cosplays or mats for my cosplays or just weapon replicas from anime/videogames.

Also, manga tomes... And revoltech/figma figures.

Hmmm lets see...

I want, but can't have

A boyfriend

A phone with unlimited minutes

My own dog

Two more Guinea Pigs

A horse

To be 16

My own dream house

An unlimited supply of the following:

Cotton Candy

Sour and Non-Sour Gummy Worms

Sour and Non-Sour Gummy Bears

Reese's Ice Cream and that kind of ice cream

To be able to visit London, Australia, and Hawaii

To swim with dolphins

A pass to ride an Orca

An unlimited pass to sky-dive

An unlimited pass to Disneyland

more time

I think if we human beings had unlimited time we could accomplish almost anything.

Even magik(magik*(yes i spelled magik with a K) biggrin.gif

Skyrim: The Elder scrolls V. And a PS3

Ever since I played it on my friend's PS3, i've been dying for it. THOSE EFFECTS.

A paycheck that will even after deductions have enough to put into my savings or at least get a little something for myself.

Skyrim: The Elder scrolls V. And a PS3

Ever since I played it on my friend's PS3, i've been dying for it. THOSE EFFECTS.

Skyrim withdrawls? Been there, done that! my disk was scratched.. months it took me, MONTHS before i got another disk!

What do i want that i can't have?

My own house. A huge aviary for my birds. A house where my ferrets can free roam, and where i am nowhere near my mother.

Packaging tape and a laptop.

Packaging tape: I can't find any and I need it.

A laptop: can get it, just not allowed. tongue.gif

I either want a Hummer H2 or a 2012 convertible mustang. But with gas prices on the rise I can't afford to buy or fill up a Hummer. The Mustang wouldn't be bad but insurance is another problem. Plus I'd love to buy a new PS3 game but the ones I want are expensive. dry.gif

Arizona Blond Tarantula. They're beautiful spiders, and my dad's willing to get me one, but my stepbrother has arachnophobia, and it'd be cruel to bring a spider in the house with him. So, oh well. In a few years when I get my own place, maybe. c:

A lot of stuff. Custom leather armour, a claymore, an axe shaped guitar, to be a guy, for people to stop trying to be like me.

Like that's gonna happen. :|