rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

I want caffeine, bubble gum, and to be allowed more daily computer time. All of the above are banned by my parents. At least they occasionally let me have caffeinated soda.

Also I want to actually be able to draw on the computer and not have it turn out like crap. Like that's ever gonna happen... /shot

Edited by tigerra79

For all my prollems to be solved without anyone getting hurt (Mentally, not physically)

For the guy I like to ask me out...

and LEATHER biggrin.gif To make little stuffs out of smile.gif

and a very very expensive book...

And a horse tongue.gif

Yeah. None of those are going to happen.

To be born again, but with a different combination of DNA and dominant/recessive traits from my parents. All at my choosing.

wink.gif Definitely can't have that

Edited by DeathCry

A Segway!

Yus. That would be awesome. I also want a horse and more hours in the day. And for my parents to be less strict. And for my school to start later than it does. And that I don't have to take finals next week. Oh, and wings. And well I'm being unrealistic, a (friendly) pet dragon.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Wow, so many people want horses! I want one now! biggrin.gif

A birdie pet; a large parrot so that it will keep me amused and company.

I also have this HUGE crush on this awesome girl. Who doesn't know I exist, and is most likely straight because she's Catholic. Boo.

Guess I'll just settle with the parrot.

Edited by Xythus

A DS Lite and Pokemon SoulSilver. </3

I had both, sold them, and now I miss them soooooooo much. Ohgod.

Nothing can compare to the awesomeness of catching your first Pokemon on that game. 8C Do want.

soooo many things.and i cant have anything because of money reasons... :I

also wish i didnt have a mental disorder,and its a really long story as to why i cant fix that.

A Nintendo Lite.

..Seriously, it's only $75 for a new one but my mom says no because she doesn't believe in letting me play games.

Also more MLPs. blaarrgh.

Hm... actually can't think of many things that I really want. Oh, wait, I know! An Anpanman DVD.

In particular, the one that has the episode "Komusubiman and Baikinsennin"

I've been wanting that thing for a year. And I'm never gonna get it. u__u Oh well.

I would love to have a cat. A touchy, graceful, obstinate, selfish, purring one.

But I live in the middle of a city where it couldn't go outside and I'm not home all that much, I don't think that would make for a happy cat-life.

Edited by blah

Normalcy. Health. Just one talent that I could do something useful with. A place to belong.

Pokemon Black 2 but I don't have the money

Hmmm....

I want CVS to sell time in a can. because when you can get milk in a can and cookies in a can and bubblegum in a can (yup.) time should be sold in a can.

Also, I want Photoshop. I don't have three hundred dollars to spend. (but as soon as I get enough.... ooh, all hell will break loose.)

To not require sleep, in order to function. In others words the ability to stay awake 24/7 without getting tired.

I desperately, desperatly want the full version of Akuroma's battle as heard in the anime BW2 promotional trailer (from

(1:24) until Neo Plasma shows up on the Frigate). But I have no idea if they'll release it, or how to contact the man who made it, or if I should just go around some arranging/composing sites and see if I can't get someone to recreate it.

;-;