rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

Not having to do school ever again.

I agree with the Hogwarts acceptance letter one xd.png

I want my dad off drugs.

I wan't to be a professional uker. -sigh- a guy can dream right?

I've been wanting a new headset and a 3DS, and maybe a tablet. I don't know about that yet. And, something more personal- I've been wanting my best friend to not move away... But that's just something I want, but cannot have. sad.gif And I want my sister to stop smoking...

Edited by TealDraco

This House as a vacation house, because I have always had an obsession with tree houses. And ZOMG, it has a swinging bridge! I'd have to build an elevator to get the dogs up there though because great danes and tiny spiral steps do not go well together. xd.png

For my permanent home, I'd like a nice celtic cottage with an old world style garden and lots of acreage. I'd like to farm and be as self sustaining as possible. I'd surround my immediate property with 8 foot stone walls to keep my critters in and the baddies out.

I would also like a shooting range where I can shoot and not fear the police showing up every time I fire a weapon. unsure.gif

I'd like a pond on my land so the dogs could swim at will without me having to load them up and drive them somewhere, then bring their wet smelling selves back in my vehicle.

I want a flock of sheep and a couple livestock guardian dogs to keep them safe.

Basically for all this to happen, I need to win a large lottery. Yeah.

A new dry erase board and a box full of colorful markers...

._. I hate being broke.

Oh! And a dog. Big dog. biggrin.gif Big dog that likes to run. biggrin.gif Big dog that likes to run and play with girls named Stelly. biggrin.gif Big dog that likes to run and play with girls named Stelly and also likes hugs. Ok done overusing the biggrin.gif face I swear.

Steyr AUG A3, Just can't afford it right now.  dry.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Steyr_AUG_A3.jpg

I know nothing about guns, but I know I do not want to run into you in a bad mood now. O.O

If I could have anything, I would have the Hellraiser Extreme 4 string Bass... Just have to continue saving up.

Aaaaand the ability to turn into a cucumber, because cucumbers are amazing! <3

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

bakura's millennium ring from yugioh ahahaha help my soul

I actually have Bakura's millennium ring necklace xd.png /shot

I really would love a pet hummingbird, but they're so hard to keep they need to be kept at a constant temperature and always need food (nectar), even zoo's have trouble keeping them .-.

I would also love a blue and gold macaw, but due to being 13 and them costing £1000+ lolno for now. One day...

I also really would like an Albino Burmese Python, an Brazilian Rainbow Boa, A three toe'd sloth, A fennec fox a- I should stop now xd.png

I could go on and on *-*

An acceptance letter from Hogwarts. But I guess if I was going to get one, it would have been when I was eleven...

For the Mark of Athena to come out early. Please? Pretty please? Maybe that one really awesome fanfiction could be updated faster? Pleeeeeaaasssse?

I dearly want movie with just dragons as the characters, no people, just dragons. I'm so desperate to find one. If anyone knows of one, PM me! All the ones I find have people in them one way or another.,,

Call me crazy, but I honestly want some type of snake. Not a King Cobra though, they're awesome but deadly. I'd love a snake that's non-venomous and docile. Sadly, my mother won't let me have one. (sleep.gif)

Call me crazy, but I honestly want some type of snake.  Not a King Cobra though, they're awesome but deadly. I'd love a snake that's non-venomous and docile. Sadly, my mother won't let me have one. (sleep.gif)

I want a snake so bad too...lol, the things I want. And a crocodile! Not to mention my number one priority at the moment.... a Negected Dragon.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I want a dog. Something medium or big like a husky or Germand Shepard. But we live in an apartment where we can't have dogs or cats. sad.gif

I want this boy to like me back, but the thing is, he's already got a girlfriend and I don't think he knows I exsist. I have him in one of my classes, but he doesn't seem to notice me... :'(

Well if it were to be a material thing, I want Hetalia, all of the series. I am a HUGE fan of it and want the series soooo bad! But my parents probably wouldn't let me get it.

A treehouse with internet access and electricity in the middle of the forest away from every human being would be excellent...

Finally bought an iPod (Touch, 8GB, 4th gen).

Yes, I could have got most of my wish-list for the same price, but I wouldn't really use either the beanbag or the drum anywhere near as much as I travel and listen to music.

I want a big pile of all my Uni work for this semester, all of it done, for me to hand in... Unfortunately, this isn't going to happen so I'm gonna have to do the stuff by myself. (I did get a first for my first essay. I should be able to do it... Wish me luck, eh?)

Other stuff? I want Pokemon White, a Pinkie Pie plush, a nice corset, a new dress, a kitten, TF2, a tattoo, an A3 sketchbook and some earrings that don't make my ears go all funny.

Quite a bunch of things, really... Like passing the end-of-the-year exams (especially math and ancient Greek) without studying the slightest bit. Or suddenly getting really interested in school. I'd also like new good headphones, 'cause the ones I got now are slowly falling apart. Problem is, good headphones cost over 50€... sleep.gif

What I REALLY want, more than anything right now, would be for me to have enough money to buy a small house on a large plot of land for my fiancee and our little "mini zoo" to live happily on... sadly, I'm poor, so that wont be happening anytime within the next 10 years.

Now, for a more tangible item, I'd LOVE to have this! biggrin.gif I hate purses, so I'd end up using that thing every day. Especially if I had to wear a skirt/dress for some odd reason!

Almost all of the Harry Potter merchandise from the Warnerbros. store xd.png The extreme prices are a shame. Edited by defrog