rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

Karen Gillian. In a suit.

does wanting my school loans payed off but can't because i'm not loaded count? cause that would seriously improve my life if i didn't have to fork out 400+ every month.

A goatee beard, because I'm a girl... >_>'

I want a pet, but

My parents say taking care of one is too much work so I can't have one!!!!

I also want them to stop bossing me around every second of my day DX

I want to have a fish that costs about 100 dollars.

it IS expensive enough already. and the aquarium suitable for it costs far more sad.gif

but the fish is SOOO beautiful 8D

I want a big self-sufficient tower-complex. It would be centered on about 10 acres of land surrounded by a brick wall. About 7 acres of said land is farmland, the other 3 are "developed", meaning pathways, buildings, and in the center, a large, 140 foot tall field stone tower. Outside of the walls, on the hillsides, are 2 50 foot tall observation towers and outposts made of field stone. All of this in a Wi-Fi network. A source of water, and solar panels, a resident doctor, and I would never leave.

Just a bass amplifier. I don't have the $100 to be able to afford one any time soon, and it gets a little dull, playing through 5 inch desktop speakers. No power to them at all.

no idea I like for like future vacation trips or stuff what I want that I not sure what for now yet rolleyes.gif because of afford $$ to be. nothing to know what I like. smile.gif

1) More time (basically, a cure for death tongue.gif)

2) A job at Nintendo designing Pokemon

3) Superior programming abilities and memory

4) An exam writer/chief Examiner tutoring me.

Edited by DarkEternity

I want to survive Highschool relatively unscathed.

I want to move into an apartment when I go to college that allows dogs, so I can take my amazing dogs with me. wub.gif

I want to be prettier, but doesn't everyone?

All of The Frames albums. But I'm broke as censorkip.gif, so, that's not happening either.

LOL this is like my favorite thread ever.

a lifetime supply of pancakes but THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON

This.

Other than that, I generally don't care much for dwelling on things I "can't have".

I believe I can get just about anything with enough work, so yeah.

:3

I would DIE for an Alienware computer.

I should just drop it, I'm not going to get a good gaming comp.

"Waste of money, you already have one"

Oh really now? This comp crashes if I play TF2 and I have a terrible FPS rate. The other one, for some reason types backwards if I play spiral knights, but it has better graphics. /rantend

Time Travel

-I'd love to spend time amongst the dinosaurs, mammals, and plantlife

-I'd love to study music/art/architecture with the great masters and let them hear and see all the great works since their death

-I'd love to hang out with the scientists and philosophers of the past and show them what we've learned since

-I'd love to travel to the future to see what the earth will look like and if mankind will survive

Space Travel

-I'd love to visit other planets and galaxies

-I'd love to meet other life forms, no matter how simple or advanced

Edited by Leidarendi