rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

I want to have a snowboard. awfully and desperately! I've been dreaming about it for several years already. and I never have money for it. darn...

Time travel ability. It would solve almost all of my other wants.

Materialistic wants? Just travel back a week and fill in a Lotto form with the RIGHT numbers for once...

Career change? Go back and tell myself to choose different studies...

And most of all, see all those bands I really like when they were at their prime. I was born 25 years too late.

I want a snake. I want some more aquariums. I want a horse. I want pigeons. I want to get a job at the zoo right now, but all I can do is intern and that won't be for a while yet.

What I want most of all is for people to stop abusing fish. Ban bowls/vases, don't get anything less than 20-30 gallons for a goldfish (they get HUGE) or other large fish, and stop dyeing fish. That's what I want the most. But sadly, I do not see that change coming soon. Poor fish. sad.gif

A car. 21 years old and in college and I have no car, nor do I have the money for it. Wonder if I'll ever get a car.

A car. 21 years old and in college and I have no car, nor do I have the money for it. Wonder if I'll ever get a car.

I'm a 24yr old lecturer and don't even know how to drive, so don't worry ;~D

Oh goodness, there are tons of things on ThinkGeek that I would love to be able to afford!!

Yes, many things on ThinkGeek are on my want but can't have list xd.png I want the portal companion cube.... The butterfly in a jar... the jellyfish... x3 T shirts. laugh.gif

Lots of things. Mostly probably a good version of Photoshop and a nice tablet. No moniez.

I want a Taiwanese puppet, like the ones they have on Pili. But they're over $1,000. I can't afford that. I also wish I was born without my disability. I will never be able to get married or live on my own.

D S I

XC, me waaaaaants...

@Kamoodle- trust me, cats are a pain in the *ss, my cat destroyed my newly cleaned room right after i went to get a bottle of coke to celebrate.

L4D2, Half-Life 2 Episode 2, and 'Alice: Madness Returns' (sequel to American McGee's Alice~)

I hate being little. D:

And Voltaire /shot

My cats don't play with lasers either. Maybe they were taught from a young age that they'll blind themselves if it shines in their eyes. BOCTAOE.

At the moment, my eyes is on getting a silver wacom bamboo fun tablet.

I have enough money because I've been saving it up since I first got it (well, I think I do, at least).

Susiekun, just because your cat aggravates you to the point of killing yourself doesn't mean that Kamoodle will get a clone of yours.

Edited by Kandycat

A loyal and sentient pet dragon. I'd kill for one...

Or for things that do exist, a pet grizzly. I wouldn't kill for one...

If money were no object, I'd definitely get myself a new car. I love my Grand Prix beyond reason, but with the amount of mileage on it, it's getting a bit rickity. Lol. >.=.>

The newest Chevy Camaro, still my fave. Bumblebee colors, pl0x. <3

Edited by Alpha Gryph