rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

a Savanna kitten (they grow up to be huge dog sized cats btw)

user posted image

why I cant:

they are like 1,200$ , I already have a cat, and if I was to adopt a kitten I would get it from a shelter

these giant dolls they sell of entei Suicune and Raikou

why I cant:

they cost over 100$ too much for a doll/decoration (not including import fees)

a subscription to a MMO

why I cant:

I would never do anything productive ever again

Right now, I'm longing for MY OWN ROOM. Well technically I do have one, but my little and annoying brother, likes to sleep in my bed.

a Savanna kitten (they grow up to be huge dog sized cats btw)

*shakes fist* Now I have another want! D: I hadn't heard of those before, but I love, love Servals, and those things are beyond awesome....

Another thing to add to the "someday" list. *wistful*

*shakes fist* Now I have another want! D: I hadn't heard of those before, but I love, love Servals, and those things are beyond awesome....

Another thing to add to the "someday" list. *wistful*

I am not surpirzed you havent heard of them they only became an official breed

in the past decade and are kinda rare

though wikipead says they are gaining a lot of popularity in the UK

(I also feel I should note the 1,200$ price tag is something I read in cat fancy a few years ago and its for a "f2" or in DC terms a gen 2

Edited by chickenhound

Back walls on my house ...

I'm about halfway through getting my bathroom re-done. A friend is doing it for me for cheap, but it is taking a long, long time. Lots of complications and things to be fixed. It's costing me more than I had expected at first.

I really wish the whole business of it was just finished so I'd know I had enough money to get the whole place re-done. I am .. not so sure that I will end up finishing all the work I need to get done on this house in this year. It may take me two.

My hope is to open up a cafe on the first floor of my 100-year-old Japanese house, and live up on the second floor. But I have a long way to go before I get there.

Thought of something more materialistic. I'd like that bottle of Dr.Pepper in the fridge. No touchy since it's a shared fridge and I'm not gonna go out again to get a bottle of pop. sleep.gif And I'd like a cat, too. I miss mine so much.

An Axe-FX. The greatest multi effects processor for guitar.

Why can't I have it? Well because I can't afford 2,000+ Euros right now.

To be with the one that I love...who is, sadly, two thousand miles away...

Me too, just not that quite far away. ~200 miles maybe.

Radiant Dawn. And Twilight Princess. I want a lot of Wii games. D: Edited by lachrymation

Money.

Well, that's a given. Time to get more narrow.

5 billion dollars. pffft.

And then soda and coffee. I have heart problems. Problem? Yhea, I wish my heart would magically heal so I can go off the wall on soda and coffee.

I'm so strange!

In terms of stuff, this:

http://www.burtonelfman.com/

In terms of my general life:

I'd like another horse; Friesian, Moriesian (Morgan x Friesian), Haute Cheval (Friesian x Lipizzaner) or Kladruber so Tagie will have a brother.

Chickens, pheasants, peacocks, a Swiss cow or maybe a water buffalo cow, make my own mozarrella di bufala.

A 6-passenger wagonette and/or a Sluggy (convertible sleigh/carriage).

Get my car converted to fuel cells and/or electric.

A 3-horse slant trailer with living quarters so I can go to shows and expos more often.

I'd like a barn with an apartment over it to put us all in, and several dozen acres somewhere in the Willamette Valley or the Oregon Coast Range to put it on. Plant an orchard, plant a passel of tea and blueberry bushes, grow my own ingredients.

I'd like a health plan that covers dental work other than emergency.

30 hours in a day.

That would make my day worse...

A mental health break. From everything.

For the bride whose wedding I'm singing to be a little more mindful of the fact that I'm only human and have certain limitations. Like, say, the inability to sing a duet when I'm the only singer they have booked...

Good grades in all my classes.

And a mental health break so I don't end up crying before I even leave the house for class...

I want all the manga for Sailor Moon. But I can't afford them on Ebay. xd.png

Oh yeah billions of bucks.

I want an airship that I can fly around the world and visit different places.

I want to own my own bookstore though, with my junked up mind, it isn't even feasible.

Other than that, books, books and more books.

Oh yes, lots of books. I want to own my own little library with a fireplace and a comfortable armchair :q

And there are some manga I want to have.. But I can't buy them anywhere anymore. Because they're not available anymore or too expensive.

Copics.

I need money xd.png