rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

A new pc so that I could play all the neat new games that are coming out or have been released recently.

I want a Fender Squier Stratocaster Controller and Guitar. But I can't have it because it costs 280$ and it's not out yet.

I know I want an xbox 360. But that probably won't ever happen (Me, spending money on something so... impractical, that is).

Otherwise I just want my driver's license.

I try not to think about wanting too many things at once, otherwise I feel pulled in too many different directions and unable to focus on anything.

One I thing I can't have now, but will get later (and obviously want), if Sims Medieval.

It's not out yet, though.

Edited by Pink

I want to have a cat and a dog on my house, but i can't get one cause my house is a piece of censorkip.gif!

First of all, dustpuppy, I agree with that.

Second of all, this reminds me of this thing we learned in econ about how wants are unlimited but resources are limited which is why people can't have everything they want.

But, anyways, I really want... a lot of things... Mostly non-material, at the moment. Wait, I just remembered that I want a book, and as piece of music, and the ability to draw.

Edited by zephyr_123

Celebi.

Just about everywhere gets the event, ENGLAND DOESN'T.

Luckily, a friend who does get the event promised to get one for me <3 But that'll be hard to GET to me because my Wi-Fi fails.

and to be in the same area as said friend instead of on a different continent :c

Edited by Emerald_Shadowclaw

>.=.>

<.=.<

This shirt.

I want it so bad.  There are no words to describe how much I want that shirt.

Where's that from??

Now, as for me... Stuff I can't have? Wings. I'm obsessed with being able to fly, so either wings or the ability to just float around at will. Also, I'd like super eyesight to make up for my crappy eyes.

Also there's someone I know that I really want to meet in person, but there's no telling if that will ever happen... I'll keep hoping, though.

*COUGH*

I want the rest of the Tales games in existence, the ones that I don't already have. And I want knowledge of the Japanese language in my head.

Edited by AAurion

A freaking CAT. I've loved cats since I was little, and always wanted one as a pet, but was never allowed. Not exactly an original obsession, but hey, lots of people liking cats isn't a reason for me to stop loving them.

When I move out, I'll get myself lots of cats, to make up for the years without them :D

For stuff like this I have a default stored in my head because I've thought way too much about it. The power of TIME CONTROL.

Oh, you mean something real? Uuhhh... personal laptop?

This Bong

e-e but with Weezing & Koffing on it

ohmy.gif

OMG!

*wants*

But only if it has Weezing & Koffing on it. tongue.gif

A Blue Tounged Skink! Good god man! These creatures are flipping adorable!!

(I also wouldn't mind the 4 foot tank...)

And I want knowledge of the Japanese language in my head.

That can be fixed. Study the language.

Oh, thought of another thing I want but definitely can't have. A focused, neurotypical brain.

That can be fixed. Study the language.

Oh, thought of another thing I want but definitely can't have. A focused, neurotypical brain.

I am studying it, I'm just saying that it would be cool to just immediately know it.

A book contract with Random House. (Keep dreaming, says my logical mind.)

Edited by AetherTwist

A team of sled dogs. smile.gif

...and a place to live of my own would be nice.

I'll achieve this goal someday!

I really want my own apartment. No roomates, just me. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon, because my job might as well pay me in gravel.

And then there's the tuition pay for my school, insurance payments for my car...yeah. dry.gif