rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

A smart phone I like with internet access

Why I don't?: It's way more expensive than it's worth

Edited by junifire

The baby chameleon I saw at petco last week. He (she?) was adorable. I've taken care of reptiles before but my current situation (college, not being home a lot) makes it impossible for me to take good care of him right now D:

The gorgeous silk cocktail dress I've been coveting, to wear for my 21st.

I just can't justify $200 on one dress, though. dry.gif

Edit: And enough motivation to finish my final two essays for this Semester.

.... Almost forgot about them. blink.gif

Edited by analogized

An alpaca, I already have farm animals but my dad just wont let me get one. Apparently he is scared of them >.>

I don't want to have to wait till I move out! GAH!

A lot of stuff. Custom leather armour, a claymore, an axe shaped guitar, to be a guy, for people to stop trying to be like me.

Like that's gonna happen. :|

With the "To be a guy" part, I know how ya feel

To live back in the house that I first lived into. I miss that place so bad. But I don't even live with my parents, so I don't see that being a possibility in the future.

I also want a cat again, but I don't think I will ever get one.

To have technology advanced to the point where we can change our phisical form and to become some sort of reptile/human hybrid with scales, sharp claws and pointy teeth. ninja.gif

At which point I would rule the world and make everyone bring me curry. Which pretty much means do as you all please because I don't care as long as I got curry. laugh.gif

A job? I've been unemployed since February and I'm going crazy now.

Why I can't have? Cause I have no real skills, no diploma, and no car... apparently that makes me useless despite all the work experience and enthusiasm I have. sleep.gif;

The ability to speak to people without having to think really hard and work up a ton of courage just to say a couple words.

The Hubble Space Telescope? xd.png

Materialistically, I'd like a new phone, which is long lasting but you can actually do stuff with, and a nice, plain black thin wallet without embroidery or frills (Why do they add that stuff to everything?!)

Academically, I want to get 11 A* in my GCSE's. I've worked out I can get 7 if I try really hard, but humanities and languages aren't my strong point.

Professionally, I'd like my coach to stop making me train the new kids and let me improve my skills, maybe even learn to drive one of the boats? But no, I'm stuck in the kiddie pool. Fine at first, but its been a year. Seriously?

But right now, I'd really like toast :3

A small summer mansion home thing, with my own personal barista. He wouldn't be so much a thing as he would be 'kitchen staff devoted to coffee and pastries', but that's beside the point.

Oh and probably a room for a surround sound entertainment system I would call the 'Gamer Cave'. Because caves aren't awesome enough apparently. And rich people need at least one eccentric room in their house, imho.

Other than that and the money to pay for bills and upkeep, I'd probably be good as far as the basics.

Money, to pay bills and the like, and a dog(or two tongue.gif), as I was never allowed any pets other than fish dry.gif.

Tons of expensive fashion branded stuff just because... I can't afford them. laugh.gif

For example, Chanel bags, Christian Louboutin shoes, Elie Saab dresses, Celine shoes and bags and so on. tongue.gif

Also I'd like a big house on the beach, anywhere in this world. Far, far away from here. happy.gif

Health. A life-long healthiness. This is one thing that you can never have.

What do I want, you ask? For the human race to get off its lazy censorkip.gif and do something about our dying planet!

In all seriousness, I want shapeshifting powers. Then I can scare people I don't like and have awesome abilities.

Various superpowers (flight, invisibility, super speed/strength, healing, etc) because I don't know how to obtain them and whether or not they would be worth it.