rainpeltstar

Stuff that you want but can't have?

So yeah, a lot of us have has instances in our lives where we want something desperately or else we'll go on a rampage. Right now it's $10 Pikmin for the gamecube. Yeah, I can't buy it even though I have about a hundred dollars out in cash now.

It's not that I can't have what I want, it's just that I was supposed to let go of all the young things like yugioh a long time ago. I just never could let go of loving the toys I grew up on.

>.=.>

<.=.<

This shirt.

I want it so bad. There are no words to describe how much I want that shirt.

Oh, far too much.

But I'd take time and some other more nebulous things over any physical thing right now.

The Ace Attorney games, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and the Penumbra series. Also the Soul Eater manga.

I want a guy...that's not stereotypical, a super*censorkip.gif, or immature.

Either that or a vacation somewhere sunny and roasting.

A learners permit. I can't have it yet because our road department is a bunch of snobs. They let mindless teens get licenses, yet love to make it incredibly difficult for someone who has the sensibility necessary to be a somewhat safe driver. I not referring to most teens as some are decent drivers, I'm talking about the ones that think it's cool to street race/drag race on normal roads and end up killing people or themselves. Two years I've been trying to get it and for two years they've declined me. mad.gif

Something more materialistic; the original God of War game on PS2. I recently purchased the second one and have beat it several times. I want the first one, yet all the game stores don't even have a pre-owned copy. sad.gif

I'm a bit of a book-nerd, and I have a list of about 50 books that I want sooooooo bad, but will probably never get. Most of those are out of print or super-rare; A few are on Amazon but for outragous prices.

Non-materialistic: Kids. I love children so much, love babysitting whenever possible, and have wanted to adopt for as long as I can remember. Being that I can often barely take care of myself (mental illness), this will probably never happen.

I want a car and a house. It doesn't have to be a nice car and I'll even take a crappy apartment. Just something to drive and somewhere to live (other than my grandparents).

I'd also like a new Xbox since mine is broken. >.<

I really want this girl to like me back, but it'll never happen. She's way too emotionally scarred to form relationships at the moment, and she's straight.

I also want a pair of raver goggles, but my parents aren't big fans of the rave scene. :P

DA:O.

:|

My dad's exact words:

"Because it has sex in it! D:"

Haha, even though you can hit "escape" and totally skip those cut-scenes and that they are no worse (actually a whole lot less worse) than most "romantic comedy" movies you could go and see.

I've never really thought about what I can't have. Not because of money but because I'm entertained and quite happy with simple/inexpensive things.

If I have to pick something then it would probably be a good job. One that I could easily get to and do without feeling like I'm wasting my life doing it.

Everything that was taken from me in the last year. Just to try again and get it all back...even if it wasn't my fault, I think I could've tried harder to prevent it knowing it would end up like this.

Something more materialistic: I can't even think of one because I'm too busy trying to figure out what went wrong and what I could've done.

An actual TARDIS. ... Doctor included. Or a working portal device (SCREW PHYSICS, I HAVE AWESOME).

... or, if we want to be slightly realistic...

... Doctor Who DVDS? The collections are about $100 for each, I can't shell out that much.

More confidence and a therapist. Nope, I can't have those, because 'therapists' here are money -rapists.

Maybe even a guy to love me for who I am. Again, hard to find one that doesn't want anything besides sex.

And mebbe a ...big, pretty, luxurious house? I could have that if my dad wasn't such a square head.

An actual TARDIS. ... Doctor included. Or a working portal device (SCREW PHYSICS, I HAVE AWESOME).

... or, if we want to be slightly realistic...

... Doctor Who DVDS? The collections are about $100 for each, I can't shell out that much.

Do you have a multiregion player? If so have a look for some region 2 sets. Seasons 1,2, 3 and 4 are pretty cheap now. Without shipping from Amazon UK you can get seasons 1, 2 and 3 for £40. Even with shipping it should be less than $100 for all three.

Not sure if it falls under this category or not, but it is not an object rather something different that I still cannot have. I'd like to see my mom and grandma(her mom) back on speaking terms. Not having that side of the family part of us is killing me inside. Yeah, what happen cannot be forgotten, but we can start to make amends....