i <3 cheese.

specaily on my pasta.

Last night I bought 4 different cheeses:

Black Truffle Cheddar

Red Wine Cheddar

Applewood Smoked Cheddar

German Butter Cheese

The applewood smoked cheddar was my favorite, it was very rich. The black truffle was probably my least favorite, which was weird because I like black truffles in so many other situations. The red wine cheddar was not balanced enough and the red wine flavor was too strong and overwhelmed the cheese taste. I liked the texture of the german butter cheese(similar to fontina). It was extremely mild, but I still liked it.

I want to go back to the specialty cheese store and buy some more types to try, but it gets so darn expensive.

I want to go back to the specialty cheese store and buy some more types to try, but it gets so darn expensive.

You got right. At least you have a specialty cheese store, we can only get the really fancy stuff when we go to Dallas.

Will be making paneer curry tonight. Was lovely in Nepal, so hope to make a decent one here.

i am srry all u cheese lovers but cheese is nasssty!!!!!! it makes me wanna THROUGH UP its NASTY!!!

Edited by tward10

Cheese is cool. I was never a fan of it when I was younger, and there are still times when I'm picky with it. But overall, I think it's tasty. smile.gif I just don't like it giant melted globs of it or for it to be too stringy~

Colby jack and pepper jack love over here. <3 And swiss/provolone on the subs I make at work are oh so good. :3

Well... I'm allergic to cheese... So I can't say that it's great :/

*raises hand* I love Gouda! Love it to pieces (usually little cubes or thin slices on Triscuits).

I also adore Laughing Cow cheese, which is mild and creamy and just so much fun to eat.

Most of the time I make do with extra old Cheddar. My favorite brand, oddly enough, comes from M&M Meat Shops; it's cheap like borscht and quite delicious.

Edited by prairiecrow

@prarie- Looking GOUDA! /shot

My favorite kind of cheese is Sharp Cheddar.

And cheese dragons.

And making cheese dragons into grilled cheese sanviches.

And using SS's to turn the cheeses to grilled cheese sanviches.

/shot again

I like (REAL) cheese once in awhile. I still have a small wheel of 3-year old cheese that I bought in Holland, I enjoy slicing into that occasionally.

I love cheese, pretty much any cheese apart from the nasty plastic ones they shove in burgers - that's gross tongue.gif

Cheese is okay. I love mozarella cheese, especially melted. biggrin.gif Yummy..but I don't really like cheddar, melted or not. mad.gif Yuck.

Wow, there's a topic about everything O.O

Hmmm... I like Taco Bell Cheese rollups, Cheeseburgers, Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Cream Cheese, cheese on it's own, Cheese Dragons...

Meh. It's cool.

Edited by Dracoscar

I like most cheeses. Not american or cheese sticks, but most other cheeses. I have an Italian friend who sometimes has extra cheese at lunchtime, and she shares. SO GOOD.

American cheese: actually cheese :: French fries :: actually french

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I like any cheese that's rather simple with no spices or extra stuff in it :] melted cheese is da bomb!

I . LOVE . CHEESE . That's legit how I met one of my best friends (yes, it's weird . . .) My favorite is mozzerela cheese . However, I hate melted cheese, unless it's on chicken wink.gif