Tyracia

Signature Contest #40 - Voting

Pick your Favorite  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kanaye:

user posted image

VampiricOmen

user posted image

Ksew

user posted image

DragonHatchling

user posted image

Good look to all entrants, voting will end February 10th

Edited by Tyracia

They were all really good. VampiricOmen had a simple and gorgeous one, Kanaye had a great concept, Dragonhatchling had pretty colours, but I went with Ksew for looking the most enchanting and natural.

I altered the directions for this one to include the option to make skyscrapers as well -points to the actual contest thread-

I miss doing skyscrapers and I have a feeling a couple other people do too, so in order to try to get more people to enter I figured I would loosen the restraints on the type at least for my contest.

Voted. It was hard to choose just one. All 4 are wonderful.

Voted. It was very hard to choose. Each looked so well done. biggrin.gif

Edited by fireball225

ahee, voted. i liked kanaye's because it was a great concept, simple, and beautiful. biggrin.gif

Thank you, I am very glad you liked it.

Too bad I didn't find the time to make an entry for this one, I really liked my idea sad.gif Oh well, voted

voted. secret though... they all were wonderful though smile.gif

How am I supposed to choose? DH's has amazing colors {and Pokemon xd.png}, Kanaye's and ksew's are beautiful, and Omen's was plain but still stunning. D:

Congrats, Ksew!

*pats herself on the back for getting second*

wow! I'm so happy xd.png thank you so much to all who liked my entry and voted for it and to those who congratulated me! I was surprised to find out I was a winner cuz I thought Kanaye will win (Kanaye, I loved your enyry better then mine).

Congratulations ksew! Your entry was quite lovely and the contrast was well adjusted.

Great work to Kanaye and Dragonhatchling as well, your entries were great. happy.gif

Ksew, feel free to start the next competition whenever you get a spare moment biggrin.gif

(Kanaye, I loved your entry better then mine).

Oh! Thank you! *bows* Yours was very nice.