Cavedragon49990

Phobias/Paranioa

my fears..

Mississippi cat fish

Infants

and pregnancy

That's it for Phobias

I don't really have any phobias (feels lucky).

What do scare me are dogs IF they're barking at me. Even if it's a friendly/playful kind of barking I still feel very scared.

Also I fear something happening to my computer. When something does happen I end up close to panicking.

Is there a name for phobia of babies crying in my ear?

I rage after just hearing one cry close by...

Edited by Ælex

Spiders. And crickets. D:

And elevators. Not claustrophobia, but specifically elevators. I swear, the apocalypse will happen a few people at a time in elevators. I have my reasons.

/not crazy

D:

I have a phobia of spiders, elevators, and balloons. o_o

Balloons scare me the most!

One year on my birthday, a balloon popped right next to me and it almost gave me a heart attack! Ever since then, balloons have been my enemy and I refuse to have them at my party.

Spiders are the second things that scare me. Now I know I have spiderman in my signature, but I like spiderman. xd.png Actual spiders are a whole different story... They just freak me out! xP

Elevators are the things I fear the least, but I still fear them. I just feel like something bad will happen when I get into an elevator, like the walls will close around me, or the whole elevator will break and I will be stuck in there to burn... o_o Yeah, pretty scary...

Is there a name for phobia of babies crying in my ear?

I rage after just hearing one cry close by...

No, because that isn't a phobia.

I have this utter fear of balloons. Well, not balloons, but balloons popping. because they make this really loud noise. and I don't like loud noises (i guess that would be the phobia that encompasses all of this? I hate fireworks, so, um, yeah.) at all. So I kind of just edge away when i see a balloon floating next to like a light, or someone running around and squeezing it in a way that I think might make it pop.

It's weird.

I also hate bugs. just...ugh. They creep me out big time.

I have this utter fear of balloons. Well, not balloons, but balloons popping. because they make this really loud noise. and I don't like loud noises (i guess that would be the phobia that encompasses all of this? I hate fireworks, so, um, yeah.) at all. So I kind of just edge away when i see a balloon floating next to like a light, or someone running around and squeezing it in a way that I think might make it pop.

It's weird.

Oh! Just like me! xd.png I have an incredible fear of balloons and their popping noise. I'm always afraid that a balloon is going to pop next to me! It is really scary. unsure.gif

Elevators are the things I fear the least, but I still fear them. I just feel like something bad will happen when I get into an elevator, like the walls will close around me, or the whole elevator will break and I will be stuck in there to burn... o_o Yeah, pretty scary...

Oh, that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I'm always terrified that it will randomly stop while I'm in it, and have no way out, and nobody will find me in time... Or that the cables will snap, and I'll plummet to my doom. Elevator apocalypse, I'm telling you! D:

I'm not crazy, I promise! D:

/shudder

I'm always terrified that it will randomly stop while I'm in it, and have no way out, and nobody will find me in time... Or that the cables will snap, and I'll plummet to my doom. Elevator apocalypse, I'm telling you! D:

/shudder

I have those exact same fears. I never take elevators if I can help it. Dx

Ugh. e_e

Over my fear of tendons... a little. The bottom of your foot (the arch), veins, arteries, bone marrow, submarines, and the ocean still terrify me, though. Oh, and escalators.

I don't like sitting with my back to people in restaurants or places that are similar to restaurants.

I need to sleep in the bed farthest away from the door when I'm in a hotel or otherwise I feel uncomfortable and cant sleep. This also goes for tents or sleepovers or things like that.

I dislike getting shots. It's not that I am afraid of the needle, I just don't like the idea of having foreign fluids injected into my body against my will. Also, I am not really sure this is a phobia, but I still cry when I get shots.

Ticks. Just ticks. I freaking hate ticks. I don't know what it is about them, but they just... eurgh. Hate them.

To make it weirder, I don't mind pictures of ticks, or seeing them on the ground, but I freak right the hell out when I find one on me.

Oh, this is me as well. I forgot about that one. I once skipped out on a service day project at my school because it involved going into the woods and picking up pine branches. Ticks LOVE pine trees. I was all like, "Nope. That is a tick waiting to happen and I am not even going to go there." I stayed home and slept instead... I wish they would have picked something else to do. I love community service.

I also thought of another one. I am afraid that one day I will find out that all my friends really don't like me. I am always afraid of the idea that they are just putting up with me to be nice. This is probably my biggest fear and I cant believe I didn't think of it right away. It is always at the back of my mind whenever I am with a group of my friends... It is really depressing actually. sad.gif

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST.

I don't like sitting with my back to people in restaurants or places that are similar to restaurants.

I need to sleep in the bed farthest away from the door when I'm in a hotel or otherwise I feel uncomfortable and cant sleep. This also goes for tents or sleepovers or things like that.

Oh, hey, same here! I thought I was the only one with those fears. xd.png; I wonder why?

Anything involving needles sad.gif

Bridges with deep water under them

Being trapped in a small place

having Mr. Desmond Tiny come after me (Yes yes its crazy!)

Waking up to find everyone has vanished

o.o I have a lot of fears, I'm ashamed to say. And some are really backwards. . .

Fears:

~Being alone (forgot what phobia its called)

~Mirrors (ever since Bloody Mary, I've been paranoid)

~Heights (but I love waterslides, airplanes, mountains, anything up high)

~Predatory Animals that are commonly feared

Paranoia: That someone will attack at any moment <<;;

>.< I just admitted some of my worst fears ; ~ ; My excuse is that: I've always been this way -w-

:3 What are your fears?

/shudder

*Shivers.* Yeah, that freaks me out too. o_o I am always taking the stairs with my dad. My dad doesn't like elevators either...

anything creepy-crawly

heights (i am deathly afraid of heights!)

excessive gore (a little blood is no biggie, but guts and stuff...)

I hate being out in the open. though i am very calustrophobic, i like sleeping in hotel bedrooms up against the wall, i like chairs in the corner, and cozy spaces away from large openings. however, i hate cramped spaces, and i hate when i have to share beds/couches with people >.> i am extremely claustrophobic.

Falling from heights (although I love heights), ants and puppets. Like the one that is in my room right now. wacko.gif

I'm deathly afraid someone coming in my house while I'm not wearing pants.

xd.png Lol! Yeah, I guess I would be really scared of that too.

xd.png Lol! Yeah, I guess I would be really scared of that too.

Well, my grandmother rang the doorbell while I was just getting out of the shower and it was just quite embarrassing to have to quickly put on a t-shirt and shorts and be all commando for ten minutes.