Cavedragon49990

Phobias/Paranioa

The unknown. Being surrounded with strange sights and sounds I can't identify, not knowing what's happening around me, not knowing the consequences of what's happening. That, is my greatest fear.

I am intensely afraid of giving birth. Even the look of bare, pregnant bellies just makes my stomach churn. Of course we had to watch video footage in health class of a woman giving birth in a hospital... yeah I blacked out. Just the blood, the screaming, the tiny human, the dlakjdkjfsgjljdsf OK I'M DONE.

Edited for derpy grammar

Edited by tristera

I have one true phobia, and that's anything to do with the "insides" of things. Like I can't dissect. Even over the computer, I freak out. Pictures in the books, even the horrible black and white ones make me nervous. And I don't find it "gross", "disgusting", or "weird", i'm actually afraid. My heart starts racing, I sweat, I panic. I don't know why.

There's something else, not as bad, but it makes me really nervous. Drains. Specifically pool drains. I don't go near them. They freak me out, they're like a hole into the deep unknown. Heh. Also automatic toilets. If I really have to go, i'll use it. Even more than those, airplane lavatories freak me out. I never, ever use them, no matter how bad I have to go. I once went on a 14 hour flight without even going near the lavatory.

But I mean, I wouldn't hold it to the point of spilling or getting a kidney infection.

dry.gif

But anyway, that's about it.

Even Seaking freaks him out, although for some reason he's ok with Goldeen and Magikarp O.o

Well, Seaking does have that GIANT HORN JUST WAITING TO IMPALE YOU on it. So does Goldeen, but it's bigger. Anyways...

I'm claustrophobic, but only in crowds. Stuff me in a box alone, and I'm actually happy. Somehow, I enjoy being in small spaces. But in a small room with 20 people, I get really freaked out. Heck, I don't like going to football games because that hallways (?) are always really crowded.

Edited by CleoCosette

I'm terrified of death and dead things. And I'm also terrified of needles. Whenever I have to go get a shot at the doctors office, I freak out. x.x

Um... Let's see...

-People. I won't even look at someone unless I know them.

-Darkness. I hate not being able to see and I feel like someone is watching me, waiting for the right time to kill me.

-Pain. Let's see... If I have to do something that causes me pain, I will freeze up and... Panic.

-Bees/Wasps/BUGS. Probably related to the pain thing. I freak out if one tries to fly near me.

-Losing everyone. Though I haven't really lost anyone, I'm afraid that everyone will just get sick of me and leave.

-I'm a bit claustrophobic. If you put me in a small box, alone, I'm fine as long as I can stretch out a little bit. If I can't stretch out a little, I get to where I can breathe and I freak out. And shove me in a small room with a lot of people, I... O-o

Though I'm fine in the crowded Walmart; I enjoy weaving through all the people. Especially if I get to drag someone behind me. That's fun.

And there are more but... Eh I don't have time to list them ATM

Bye~

Hmmmmm. This may be hard.

I guess I'm scared the most of going away to college and something happening to my dog, and I can' be there for her. She'll be relatively old when I'll leave, and it freaks me out.

That's the only thing I can think of, I'm pretty calm all the time. I had a ball hit to me when I was pitching, and it knocked my glove off. I just picked it up and threw it to first. And I didn't think anything of it, but my coach was like... "Wow. Does anything faze you?" I just figured everyone would do it.

Oh, kind of going along with something happening to my dog, I would freak out if something bad happened to anyone I knew, especially my family

There's something else, not as bad, but it makes me really nervous. Drains. Specifically pool drains. I don't go near them. They freak me out, they're like a hole into the deep unknown.

These are pretty scary. I remember when I was 13, I was about to go swimming in a hotel pool and my dad told me a story about how some girl died because she sat on a pool drain..... I won't go in to details.

To this day, though, the horror of having that happen to me really keeps me away from those things. :T

I don't really have any phobias now, but I am afraid of lots of things. Though when i was younger, i was afraid of....toilets. I couldn't go to the bathroom by myself up (A friend would always wait outside the stall while I went) until first grade, when i got over the fear. And then i was afraid of automatic toilets until 5th grade. And now, i have don't really have any phobias, though i freak out when ants bite me, or when i see spiders in my house.

The thing I'm most afraid of are centipedes (especially house centipedes), but I'm pretty sure I could pick on up with my hands if I wanted to, so it's not that extreme a fear.

I'm terrified of death and dead things. And I'm also terrified of needles. Whenever I have to go get a shot at the doctors office, I freak out. x.x

You're not the only one. I freak out more if I have to get my blood drawn because it takes the doctors a few times to get a vein. I freeze up and my hands get ice cold. I also cry.

I am very afraid of speaking in front of large groups of people. I try to avoid it as much as possible, even going as far as missing out on an 100 point assignment in class.

I also am afraid of spiders that are bigger then a dime, not crying afraid but they do make me scream.

Edited by PACMANnot

I don't know what the phobia is called but I have the phobia of not knowing whats going to happen... thats the best way I can describe it at least :/ For example I get FREAKED out when I have to play a game/videogame when you are in the deep ocean, I am almost screaming when you have to swim around and all. And another example is when I am walking in a dark alleyway or something that is very long even if it has a ton of light, (aka not dark) Or dark it doesn't make a difference I will become freaked out because I don't know when it will end... yup :I I don't have any other fears that I know of..

EDIT: Not knowing certain pain, for example, breaking my arm, I have never broken a body part before.

Edited by rabbit153

Ticks. Just ticks. I freaking hate ticks. I don't know what it is about them, but they just... eurgh. Hate them.

To make it weirder, I don't mind pictures of ticks, or seeing them on the ground, but I freak right the hell out when I find one on me.

um i have an intence phobia of insects(expecially anything that jumps or flies. so as you can guess i HATE grasshoppers). once i walked outside, saw a bee, and ran screaming inside. i have a slight fear of the dark to. um i also have glossaphobia(the fear of public speaking) which is weird because im the most loudest social hyper person i know. gah i remember once a couple weeks ago i had to give an oral report. i almost peed myself! i also dont do good in public. i always feel everyones talking about me and staring at me. sad.gif im also absolutly terrorfied of needles! im censorkip.gif and everytime i go get a shot the extra nurses always look surprized when they see they have to hold a censorkip.gif year old down on the table for one tiny little finger prick do draw a tiny bit of blood! friday it was cerrer day and there was an acupunturist and she waz showing us one of the needles she uses and i like jumped then she stuck it in her hand i couldnt stop looking at it gah!

EDIT: Oh and when i was younger i used to be terrorfied of flushing the toilet! my worst childhood dream was wen i waz at my pre-school and all the toilets flooded and started chasing me(lol i waz a strange kid)

Edited by ~*+*SKITTLES*+*~

the bot fly. it lay eggs under you skin....

And in your braiiin.

There are worse things, though.

Heard there was this woman who licked an envelope to seal it and cut her lip. Turns out that there were spider eggs in that envelope. The eggs went into her cut lip. ._.

My phobia is failure. Seriously, I have a EOC Biology test and I am so scared to take it this Tuesday and Wensday...

Even if they went into her lip, they wouldn't survive. All those spider egg horror stories are false.

Oh, here's something that is real, though: inhaling a seed and having it grow in your lung. Yeah, not something I'd want.

bugs and spiders like insects tongue.gif that I hate it.. and go toilet when in store or outside and on vacation trip feel like when I walking or standing bother me. tongue.gif others not sure known to be. blood test. smile.gif

From bad experiences:

- swimming in waves (i.e. the ocean or the Great Lakes)

- driving when there's snow on the road

Completely no reason:

- getting struck by lightning through a window. It's extremely extremely unlikely, but under the right conditions it's possible.

I'm scared of heights, falling, Stinkbugs (Just Stinkbugs), that creepy doll from the saw series... Yeah, I'm also a little paranoid about that evil guy form the book Morpheus Road taking his pick and stabbing it through me... Weird right?

Needles, bugs, spiders, anything that looks adnormal, heights, and a clown. I forgot which but its this one particular one.