Sign in to follow this  
Cavedragon49990

Phobias/Paranioa

I have a phobia of something grabbing my legs before I get in bed I have to get in bed then roll the duvet around my feet before I put the bedside lamp out.. sad.gif

...I must be a real freak then. Vomiting isn't exactly fun but if I feel sick throwing up usually clears it right up so I've found myself thinking "holy hell, just let me THROW UP ALREADY". Though I've never forced it.

I hate vomiting - I get a full-body cramp. And I mean *full.* Hurts like heck.

I hate vomiting - I get a full-body cramp. And I mean *full.* Hurts like heck.

Same. I start crying and begging it to end. No joke. I'm not really afraid of them though. I just REEEEEEEEEALY hate it. Not even because of the vomiting. It is mainly the dry heaves I ALWAYS get when vomiting.

Edited by crazywargod

Not so much a phobia though - phobias are more irrational fears, whereas nearly everyone would be afraid of those things.

Spiders.

Being in large bodies of water.

Water more than 1.5m deep (Dark water).

I suppose I'm without phobia, then.

i have Trypanophobia(fear of needles) and Arachnophobia(fear of spiders) which i never had till i watched the movie, go figure.

I actually am afraid of spiders, and centipedes. Like the giant centipedes in the amazon that crawl in your boots at night and bite you when you put them on the next morning causing your insides to turn to jelly and yeah... Oh and also jellyfish especially the portugese man o' war. That thing freaks me the heck out. one of the reasons I am super paranoid when swimming in the ocean is because of that stupid thing.

Oh and someone asked why a lot of people are afriad of reptiles. It has to do with what happened in the past. Before evolution made us similar to what we are today we were tree dwelling primates. Our main predator. Reptiles, therefore we learned to fear them instilling this fear into later generations until it was literally bred into our psyche. Even after millions of years we havent gotten over this phobia meaning that a lot of people still don't like reptiles.

The centipedes aren't anywhere near that bad. The bite is just insanely painful, but there have only been a couple actual deaths which I think were all due to allergies or already having a medical problem.

Also, reptiles were never our main predators. Ever. The main predators have always been mammals to primates.

Some primates just have a general fear of snakes, which helps them in the long run. It wasn't so much due to snakes eating them as it was to do with apes grabbing venomous snakes and dying from it.

That reason exclusively applies to snakes though. (Spiders are probably something along the same thing)

Edited by grimace

I have an awful fear of worms. Even talking about them makes me feel sick and scared.

And ohgawd I have to dissect one in my science class this year. I will most definitely be finding a way to skip school that day.

I have a fear of spiders, vomiting, and needles. Put me near any of these things and the result will be me turning into a 6 year old. D:

Wellllll...I'm scared of needles and dying. But I guess those are pretty common.

I'm also scared to death of feathers. Don't ask my why, because I have no idea. They just seem....threatening, even though I know they're not.

I'm afraid of big spiders, the dark, hights, speed, crouds, incurable illnesses, deep water and the ocean, being alone, creepy/unknown noises in the night, fire, failure and spectrals.

I'm also parranoid of my brother sneaking up from behind me and scaring me when I least expect it..

I'm terrified of ants and bees and spiders and wasps and the like. I'm afraid of heights, too. And I used to have a mild fear of huge (yet enclosed) spaces. Somehow it didn't bother me if it was wide open with no enclosure, but if it was a huge space inside it made me uneasy...

And I dunno what to call this, but sometimes I get creeped out being in the dark. Not all the time, just sometimes... Feels like somethin's watchin' me... D:

I'm paranoid about my parents finding out about some of the stuff I've written/drawn, some of the stuff I own, and such, and I'm paranoid about people getting into my stuff in general.

Wasps. Red wasps, yellow jackets, anything wasplike except those black dirt dobbers that make those perfectly round holes in the ground. It's weird. I am freakishly afraid of wasps but not thise little dirt dobbers.

I also don't like elevators.

Put an insect (especially a cockroach) by me and I'll shake. Only discovered this a while ago. Eek, bugs are freaky. (Unless they're ladybugs. I don't mind those, I saved one with my sister once, but that's another story.)

~Cavey

Talking to people. If I haven't known you for 10 minutes, don't expect me to say much.

I'm an extreme arachnophobic. Put a spider in the same room as me, and any reasoning, bravery, thoughts of role models who aren't afraid of spiders who I want to be like, comparisons to other bugs I'm fine with, the fact that I could kill it (if I wasn't against killing things just because you're afraid of them), it all escapes me replaced by fear. It's not like I see them ten times their size in my mind or something. They're scary enough. ohmy.gif

But I'm fine with pretty much any other bug (I'm the kid who volunteers to take the stinkbug out of the classroom in my hands).

I also hate needles, like with shots and the like.

I might not come off as one who's easily frightened, but I can be a scaredy-cat sometimes, lulz. I'm afraid of:

~Being in the dark by myself. The fear totally goes away if there's someone there with me.

~Heights. They freak me the hell out. Don't like being in tall buildings either. Love big rollercoasters though...

~Rejection. Huge fear of that, I like to please people. That's why my girlfriend and I always have arguments over decision-making; I don't ever want to choose anything for fear of choosing something she doesn't like.

~Losing friends/family/girlfriend. I hate the thought of any of them leaving me.

~Oh, and needles. I've been stabbed by needles so many times throughout my life (I used to have to get blood tested once every three months when I was having seizures). Now I have no more seizures and don't have to get tested anymore. But for whatever reason, I developed a needle fear during that span of not getting stabbed. I get so woozy and anxious when I have to get shots now. Sometimes I come close to passing out. X.=.x

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Trypophobia.

I will literally shudder and gag.

Looked up Trypophobia on Google images. I gagged a little bit. :/

I have some arachniphobia. Though in Tennesse you are always within 8 inches of a spider. JOY.

Other than that, I'm timid around:

Bulls

Roosters

Overly-nice teachers

And my cat. (she's always lookin' at me, like she's plotting bloody murder)

I'm afraid of... .................................................

I'm paranoid of ghosts that aren't there.

Coulrophobia

Last time I was at a fair, a clown was handing out balloons. He offered one to me and I said "Back off buddy! I- I don't want you near me!" And I ran and hid in a porta-potty and cried for like 5-10 minutes. But that was a long time ago. Now I just scream "Go away! Go away! I said go away! Please!"

I also draw my own comics, which are intended for people 18 and up. They have bad language and some very innapropriet themes, but they're humorus. I'm absulutly terrified of my teacher or parents getting hold of them. Oh man I'd be in deep censorkip.gif then blink.gif

the thing, and only thing im afraid of is BUGS,

NAWWWWW... creepyness...

Earwigs.

Leeeeenked

Nasty, nasty things. I keep imagining they're just waiting for me to go to sleep, so they can crawl inside my ear, me waking up in the morning being deaf in one ear, and its rear pincer snapping at any attempt to remove it by pulling.

It would keep digging its way in, nibbling at the insides of the ear, and eventually perforating the ear drum..

..yeah.

It doesn't help that the Hungarian name for them translates to Crawls-In-Your-Ear. I had the fright of my life when I woke up, late at night with one of them on my pillow, right next to my head.

Edited by NixAyum

Sign in to follow this