Zovesta

Soreike! Anpanman

Oh I will.... I will....

tongue.gif

*p.s. The answer to your riddle.... is it blood?*

Oh I will.... I will....

tongue.gif

*p.s. The answer to your riddle.... is it blood?*

And don't bother clicking that link in my signature or anything.

Yes. >_> Good job!

And don't bother clicking that link in my signature or anything.

Ahahahaha!! That is awesome!

I want that as my ringtone! =o

OMGOMGOMG I want that as my ringtone!!!

I'm singing it right now even though I have no idea what he is saying. xd.png

And for some reason, it made me want to learn Japanese! 0.o

Edit:: Help!! I can't stop listening to it!!!

Edited by tikigurl91

YEAH. *high-fives Volatile* That would be Volatile's "tendonroll". I've been told to spread it everyone. Once you start listening, you'll never stop.

It's such an addictive song. @_@ I have to keep playing it... we'll suck you into the madness.

Also, I have more Horaaman episodes for when you're done with those~

Seriously, I've listened to it at LEAST 10 times by now. I just can't stop listening to it. O.O

I've got it on replay. It's gone about 40 times today. :|

A TEN TEN DON DON TEN DON DON

Oh snap, you can do that?

*figures out how to*

Oh no.... I'm doomed.

A ten ten don don ten don don. A ten ten don don TEN DON DON!!! *dances*

Yes.

TEN DON MAN. A TEN DON MAN. That part sounds so... out of place. xDXD So violent, like.

I know! But that's my favorite part. I crack up every time I hear it. xd.png

OMG, it's even funnier when you have two videos, start one, then start the other about 25 seconds later. It's just...... awesome! laugh.gif

Edit:: DX Do you know anywhere I can actually download this onto my computer? I tried that VDownloader and it turned out to be a virus (which was easily removed by my many anti-virus programs). I realllly want this as a ringtone. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

I keep flipping back to the video accidentally every single time Shokupanman bursts in as a prince. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. GETHRUT

ROFL I know, right? XDXD

Oh, sure! :3 I've had to make my own Anpanman music videos you know. >_> And, really? Damn, that sucks! Good thing for anti virus software. x____x

=D

Yay! Thank you!

I WILL have "A TEN TEN DON DON TEN DON DON" as my ringtone! xd.png

Oh, like my new avatar? tongue.gif

I made it while listening to the song on repeat. laugh.gif

I had to have heard this song about 50 times by now. It just doesn't get old. Ever.

Edit:: Ohey, lookit what I found. I sooo want to make these now!

user posted image

Edited by tikigurl91

WOOO! xd.png There's a translation of the song... Volatile tried to translate the first episode with him and was ranting to me about how his voice actor lives just to make life hard for anyone trying to translating what he's saying. >_>

FFFUUUUUUUU Yes! XDXD Actually, want some episodes with him? I've got a bunch. >_>;

Old? Lies and slander, nothing ever gets old in Anpanland, especially not bread people or songs. :|

Lol, nice find. xd.png That's so cute. Ritz crackers, M&Ms, some sort of icing... it's the American way of doing things! *slams fist down on table* Bet they taste good. Real anpan tastes like crap... I ate it solely out of faith. You ever try it?

Edit: AGH. I KNEW HIS VAN WAS MAGICAL I KNEW IT. NOW IT'S CANON.

Edited by Zovesta

Hell yeah I want some more Tendonman episodes! He's my new favorite character! xd.png

No I've never tried Anpan, never even heard of it before I found out about Anapanman. tongue.gif

At first I thought they were cookies and got all happy but then I looked closer and seen they were crackers and got slightly less happy. It would be cooler if they were cookies. laugh.gif

Oh and I totally have "A TEN TEN DON DON TEN DON MAN" as my new ringtone now, woot!

Not that anyone ever calls me but still... rolleyes.gif

ROFL Awesome! XDXD I've been looking for more episodes with him, but he's an elusive little censorkip.gif***, even when he's screaming his song of beauty. @_@

I have a few episodes where they're in the background, but these are the episodes that focus on them more.

Castle episode, part one.

Castle episode, part two.

Kamameshidon (that's the one with the spoons and striped pants >_>) and some ice girl

Donburiman trio (yes they are called that) and some extremely hot old gal

Donburiman trio and this censorkip.gif*y thorn girl... who spits thorns whenever she's being nasty. >_>

Tendonman and his mother.

More Tendonman and his mother.

I hadn't heard of it either. >_> It's not that good... to me, it was the result of an affair between peas, saltines, sugar, and a piece of bread. =V

Same. >____>;

I demand people call you just so they can hear your ringtone! Spreading the beauty is a must.

Haha just watch the castle episode. Baikinman is hilarious. He tricked them just so he could eat from their head (except for the one guy who apparently doesn't taste that good xd.png).

At least that's what I got out of it. tongue.gif

Baikinman is fantastic. Yup, that's basically it. XDXD He's always eating their heads...

Also, how did they stay in that jail cell if they could get their fat heads through the bars? >_> CARTOON. RIGHT.

Din din din din, din din din don don, a ten ten don don ten don don!

I sang this song all day at work and as soon as I got home I automatically put it on repeat and have listened to it for about... 3 hours so far.

I can't even watch the episodes because I don't want to stop listening to this song. xd.png

I can't believe a simple song is soooo addicting! laugh.gif

Edit:: Haha, just watch the Ice Episode. Why is Baikinman always so hungry? xd.png

And Kamameshidon totally did a moonwalk! lol!

Edited by tikigurl91

ROFL. I know, right?! I showed it to my mother, I think part of her brain exploded. That soooong... I almost regret showing it to you. It's one of those songs that will kill off your brain slowly, slowly. >_>

I have no idea. Maybe Horaaman wasn't in the mood to cook today. Whatever the reason, he's a fat, dirty little man that needs lots of food.

ROFL. Which part was that? *not the most observant*

5:25

I keep playing it over and over again haha!

And I think that is like Baikinman's whole goal in life. To eat everyone else's head.

How come he never eats Anpanman's head? All he ever does is make his head soggy.

Maybe it's because he tastes like crap. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

ROFL YEEEESS. Katsudonman is well known for his moon-walks, evidently. :| So well known that Kamameshidon must imitate him.

kgfds I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe he just wants to eat heads (hurhur) that people don't want him to.

Because... hell, I dunno. :| There really is no reason why he hates Anpanman. He just decided that, one day, he was gonna kill that guy. And that was that. Best rivalry ever, huh? >_>

XDXD I think the children eat his head out of pure politeness.

Also, I feel the need to show this to you:

user posted image

user posted image

It felt required.

XO

*makes that first pic her new avatar*

That second one is just... LMAO!!

Haha! Baikinman is such a little punk. xd.png

And Kamameshidon totally failed at trying to beat Baikinman. LOL!

My sister was getting so mad that I was laughing so much at a show that was in a different language. She was like "How are you laughing when you don't even know what they are saying?" and I just said "Because it's hilarious, that's how." laugh.gif

He really is a punk.

Poor Kamameshidon just fails epically at life. >_>

EXACTLY. I'm glad you told her that. o3o (Because even I couldn't figure it out) After watching Anpanman, anything with subtitles or English just seems unnecessary. wink.gif

Also, I love the avatar. Nice way of removing Katsudonman. xd.png

Ahahah! I have a screenshot of that too! tongue.gif

lol thanks. And I don't have anything against Katsudonman, it's just that Tendonman is so much cooler. xd.png