Stunningfire

.:SF's Works:.

The azila's natural habitat is in the Multimedia section of the Dragon Cave Forums, although it can be sometimes seen lurking in the News forums every so often. It is a powerful shapeshifter, and can fly and control fire as well. This creature is very kind and gentle most of the time, preferring to flee when a fight is going on rather than participate in any kind of violence. Don't let down your guard, though, because she is fiercely protective of her dragons and those she considers her friends, and is prone to intense anger whenever someone insults them. The azila has a playful streak to her and likes to pull harmless pranks on people. However, if you pull a prank on her, she is likely to hit you with a stream of fire, so watch out! This creature does have a vain side, for it loves to receive compliments about her dragons, their names, or their descriptions. Beware: if you give any negative feedback, and she'll set her army of winged kittens on you!

~Stunningfire

'Tis a bit long... feel free to ask for any edits if you can't fit it or anything. ^^

It was too long for my sig, so I put it in my info box. Other than that, it's great! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Hey SF! Would you mind it if I changed my stalking area to Original Works? I basically live here now due to my art thread! tongue.gif

Edited by athdaraxen

A story for your twinnie?

I would like to request a story.

Basic plot/what you want me to write: Uhm, We are twinnies with super powers! xd.png

Characters: Stunny and Cookie (Or Your name and Laura if you want)

Description of Characters: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR...iofx_jXBI-Qp3sg I'm the twinnie with the shortt hair and your with the long. I have fire power and you have water...

Length: Short

Plot Twists: sure

Chapters: no

Anything else: Funny? :3 Make it up smile.gif

A story for your twinnie?

I would like to request a story.

Basic plot/what you want me to write: Uhm, We are twinnies with super powers! xd.png

Characters: Stunny and Cookie (Or Your name and Laura if you want)

Description of Characters: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR...iofx_jXBI-Qp3sg  I'm the twinnie with the shortt hair and your with the long. I have fire power and you have water...

Length: Short

Plot Twists: sure

Chapters: no

Anything else: Funny? :3 Make it up smile.gif

OMG that sounds awesome ;D I'll use Stunny and Laura if that's okay with you~

But one thing... for a story I'd have to have more info than that. ohmy.gif twinnies with super powers... what do you want to happen to them, etc.?

hmmmm....we could be battleing....a....a....a..... A LONG CAT!!!!

X3 and....and...a....a....a....A SUPER NINJA ROBOT!!!!!

i dunno....xd.png

Oh and my superhero name is....THE COOKIE!

and you could be Super Stunny or whatever.... xd.png

Lol this should be interesting. X3 I'll get started... but probably won't finish until like two weeks later. ^^; Epic procrastinator here.

Hey, Stunning, just want to ask you... are we allowed to change our "lurking place" or whatever? I kind of post all over the place, so it might change every now and then. Just thought I'd ask. smile.gif

No problem. Thanks for doing so, it bothers me when people edit without my permission c:

Bump~

Eheh...heh... not done yet... ^^; Extremely sorry~ Homework and RPs have been swamping me >_>

I would like to request a description.

Username:hgfggg (Call me Tangle)

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat:CPA or Forum Games.

Special Skills/Powers:Invincible Claws and the power to make jello into matresses.

Username:hgfggg (Call me Tangle)

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat:CPA or Forum Games.

Special Skills/Powers:Invincible Claws and the power to make jello into matresses.

Mmkay happy.gif Just checking: do you want the description to say hgfggg or Tangle? Or both? Like:

1) The hgfggg blahblahblah...

2) The hgfggg, known as Tangle, blahblahblah...

3) (The) Tangle blahblahblah...

Sorry this took so long, I've been on a hiatus x_x

Username: Philpot123

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat: General discussion

Special Skills/Powers: Argument starting, ukulele playing, and flying. Oh, and nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, and computer hacking skills.

Species: (optional) Sea dwelling merman. With legs. And ninja tendencies.

Other: Enjoys long walks on the beach, holding hands in the moonlight, collecting tears of my fallen enemies in convenient glass vials, playing ukulele and killing zombies.

(In all seriousness, I have actually made a plan in case of zombie apocalypse... working on starting a local zombie survivors chapter tongue.gif teehee. )