Stunningfire

.:SF's Works:.

The Philpot123 is a sea dwelling merman with - wait for it - legs. Oh, and ninja tendencies. Other than it's usual lurking place, the General Discussion boards, it also enjoys long walks on the beach, its ukulele, holding hands in the moonlight, collecting tears of its fallen enemies in convenient glass vials, and killing zombies. It has the ability to start arguments and has great nunchuck and computer hacking skills. This is not a creature to fool around with!

~Stunningfire

Feel free to ask for edits, and please don't remove the credit smile.gif Enjoy!

The Philpot123 is a sea dwelling merman with - wait for it - legs. Oh, and ninja tendencies. Other than it's usual lurking place, the General Discussion boards, it also enjoys long walks on the beach, its ukulele, holding hands in the moonlight, collecting tears of its fallen enemies in convenient glass vials, and killing zombies. It has the ability to start arguments and has great nunchuck and computer hacking skills. This is not a creature to fool around with!

~Stunningfire

Feel free to ask for edits, and please don't remove the credit smile.gif Enjoy!

That. Was. Beautiful :') Going in my signature now.

Mmkay happy.gif Just checking: do you want the description to say hgfggg or Tangle? Or both? Like:

1) The hgfggg blahblahblah...

2) The hgfggg, known as Tangle, blahblahblah...

3) (The) Tangle blahblahblah...

Sorry this took so long, I've been on a hiatus x_x

2 please. Thanks!

The hgfggg, known as Tangle, is seen around the thread CPA and seems to lurk mostly in the Forum Games section. It has the amazing ability to transform jello into mattresses. Beware also if its invincible claws, but it only uses them when offended.

~Stunningfire

Sorry it's so short and took so long x3 I'm banned from DCF most of the time :c Feel free to ask for edits and please keep the credit~

I would like to request a description.

Username: Littlelostdragon

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat: RP section and sometimes Art

Special Skills/Powers: Hide in shadows and shoot shots of any 3 elements.

Species: Dragon

Other: Something about faking being lost would fit the user name lol.

Username: Littlelostdragon

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat: RP section and sometimes Art

Special Skills/Powers: Hide in shadows and shoot shots of any 3 elements.

Species: Dragon

Other: Something about faking being lost would fit the user name lol.

alrighty happy.gif sorry for taking so long~ I'll have it done in a moment c:

The littlelostdragon, which is-unbelievably-a little lost dragon (or at least a little dragon faking being lost) is seen mostly in the RP section but sometimes art as well. It hides in the shadows, avoiding being seen until it's too late. Beware of the shots of any 3 elements that the littlelostdragon is capable of shooting at its enemies.

~Stunningfire

Again, sorry for taking so long ^^" Feel free to ask for edits and please keep the credit on~ c:

Username: krystalsharz but please put Krystal Sharz

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat: fun forums

Special Skills/Powers: ninja sneaking skills, intense RPGing, misspelling, and swordfighting

Species: wolf made of fire

Other:

Username: krystalsharz but please put Krystal Sharz

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat: fun forums

Special Skills/Powers: ninja sneaking skills, intense RPGing, misspelling, and swordfighting

Species: wolf made of fire

Other:

k, working on it happy.gif

The Krystal Sharz, a frightening wolf made out of fire, is seen frequently around Forum Games. It has amazing ninja sneaking skills as well as some intense RPGing skills. This wolf freqently mispells worrds. Beware of getting too close if it has a sword; the Krystal Sharz has been trained in the art of swordfighting. ~Stunningfire

I'm assuming you mean Forum Games by Fun Forums. happy.gif Feel free to ask for edits, and keep the credit on please~

Oh can you add something about me making Signitures for people? Other than that, it looks great to me! I always wondered how people came up with such cool descriptions, I'm so glad you bumped this topic!

I'll be using this on another forum, so I will keep the credit as "~Stunningfire on DC Forums". Is that ok?

Edited by KrystalSharz

The Krystal Sharz, a frightening wolf made out of fire, is seen frequently around Forum Games. It has amazing ninja sneaking skills as well as some intense RPGing skills. This wolf freqently mispells worrds and likes to make signatures for people. Beware of getting too close if it has a sword; the Krystal Sharz has been trained in the art of swordfighting. ~Stunningfire on DC Forums.

Better? happy.gif