Stunningfire

.:SF's Works:.

I need one.... -Eyes shining- Okay i'll just request... xd.png

Username: Dragongirl10188, or Dragon, or Draggy, x.x Oh and if you call me Girl you shall feel my cookie wrath!

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat: Freeform Roleplays, Dragoncave roleplays, Forum games and Multimedia Original works. Sometimes ima in help, but only about once a month o.o

Special Skills/Powers: Cookiez are my powers, my cookie wrath is my only power.

Species: My species is unknown but I seem like a cookie-monster-wierd-chubby-thingy-mabob Wait, did I say chubby? xd.png

Other: I normally bounce on the reply button a million times and add drama into the roleplays im in, 'caz im left in the dust, only because im in a diffrent country than most of chu.

If I have to edit that, tell me ^.^

Thanks Athy <3 I'll do that tomorrow, please be patient~

Here it is. Sorry for the delay ^^"

The DragonGirl10188, also known as Dragon or Draggy, is most often seen in the Freeform Role Plays, Dragon Cave Role Plays, Forum Games, and Multimedia - favoring the Original Works section. It is occasionally spotted in the Help section, probably only about once a month. The DragonGirl10188 bounces on the reply button a million times when posting. Its powers are somewhat limited, cookiez being its power and cookie wrath being its specialty. Beware, for it uses its cookie wrath when called "Girl". The species of the DragonGirl10188 is unknown, but it seems to be like a cookie-monster-weird-chubby-thingy-mabob. It often adds drama into the role plays it participates in for it is left in the dust, only because it lives in a different country than most of you.

~Stunningfire

Wow, that's long. o.O Feel free to ask for edits if needed and please keep the credit on there~

I'm just gonna drop this here....

user posted image

[IMG=http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8573/ebonn.png]

Smaller one!

user posted image

[IMG=http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5255/ebon2.png]

Told ya I'd make you a new Ebon.... Sorry if my cat anatomy is off! (I do dragons for a reason!!! LOL)

I'm glad you like is SF. :3

Ebon is so fun to draw!!!

Use his image however you want! Enjoy!

Edited by athdaraxen

Did you happen to save an image of the old Ebon? I want to put both up, now. ;__;

Edit: Nevermind. Found it! biggrin.gif Thanks~

Edited by Stunningfire

I would like to request a description.

Username: ArchiosLukos

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat: The Fire Temple of Anuban

Special Skills/Powers: Her rogue stealth and fire spells

Species:(optional) Dragon Born

Other: She can quickly dissapear by encasing herself in the red and gold wings then vanishing. If you make her mad you can never count on the same result, most likely she will run off until she feels better and then make you promise to pretend it never happened. You should never test this theory purposely or else a legion of angry flying wolves shall come tongue.gif

(This is more of a character description than a User so the lurking place isn't very DC)

The ArchiosLukos is an unique dragon-born creature whose habitat is the Fire Temple of Anuban. It can disappear quickly by first encasing itself in its brilliant red and gold wings than vanishing out of sight. It has rogue stealth and the ability to cast fire spells. When you make it mad for whatever reason, never count on receiving the same result. Most likely, though, it will run off and hide until it feels better, then make you promise to pretend that it never happened. Beware: if you test this theory out purposely a legion of flying angry wolves will come for you!

~Stunningfire

Feel free to ask for edits ^^

I would like to request a description.

Username: azila

Usual Lurking Place/Habitat: Multimedia, though she does lurk around the News forums every so often.

Special Skills/Powers: Can shapeshift, fly, and control fire. smile.gif

Species: (optional) Shapeshifter

Other: Azila is very kind and gentle most of the time, and will quickly flee if a fight is going on. However, she is fiercely protective of her dragons and the ones she considers her friends, and is prone to intense anger whenever someone insults them. She has a bit of a playful streak and likes pulling harmless pranks on people- however, if you prank her, she's likely to hit you with a stream of fire. She does have a vain side to her every now and then- she loves getting compliments about her dragons, their names, or their descriptions. Beware, though- leave any negative feedback and she'll set her army of winged kittens on you.

Have fun with this. biggrin.gif

Edited by azila

Glad you like it ^^ I won't be able to do yours now, azila, sorry, but expect it done by tomorrow night =3

Ah, yes. Forgive me if you think I was copying that from you, I had no such intention. (Fancy Words! dry.gif ) Mine is just a reference to the Halloween thing, where you can get a little winged kitten sprite.

user posted image <-- See? It's cute and cuddly. Until it wakes up.

Edited by azila

Yes. Until it wakes up, sees that you're not giving it attention, and attacks you. Either that, or it just goes right back to sleep. xd.png

I can't see the image. Dx Ah, well. I'm on and working on the description now~ Won't be but a moment. =3