TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

ahhh.... I was afraid the datamonster was somehow resurrected and running amok in the database again...

as a precaution, I copied the source and all the codes of my dragons and eggs and babies before the shutdown.... and have it safely hidden on a printout away from digital monsters!

Thanks for all you do TJ... as web-developer/admin myself - I know your pain.

*sends over coffee & bagels*

lol, I thought DC was up for a minute, but no, pwned by database error.

hosting services have their own set of priorities, don't they?

*sighs*...

No problem TJ..... I'll continue to practice my Yoga meditation skills and wait....

*Attempts to be patient*

Aww I was so hopeful when I saw the cave was up, but my hopes were soon dashed when I tried to view my scroll. Oh well, at least I got to have that momentary excitement. rolleyes.gif

Meh... still not up...

Well, I guess I'm off to work then. I hope it's up by tonight.

Nuuuuu D: still isn't up! Like most people on here I nearly got a heart attack when I saw the error message dry.gif But yeah. Pwnd.

Hope the host hurries up D; I do not know how long I can survive without my virtual pixel addiction ;_______; !

I did think it was up for a moment... Then that notch was crushed tongue.gif

Oh, well. I'll just go eat my homemade pizza, and hope for the best!

*sends some pizza to TJ as well* Thanks for the hard work!

Thanks for the knowledge, I was afraid you didn't love me no more. Take your time we will be here waiting patiently. (what to do, what to do what to do oh me oh my ) Is it up yet, Is it up yet

Edited by DeathDymin

Don't be ridiculous.

Everyone knows that a good mob starts with about 300 people.

P.S. Thanks for the update. May the fearsome and persnickety gods of Technology be kind to your host, TJ.

You don't need 300 people to form a mob. Not if the 100 people bring 20000 dragons...

Oh wait, we still can't get to them. *pensive* I guess we do need about 300 people after all. Maybe the 232 people sitting there viewing an empty cave will do?

hm i had the "dragon cave will be down for the rest of the day" message but now it won't load at all. this happening to anyone else?

hm i had the "dragon cave will be down for the rest of the day" message but now it won't load at all. this happening to anyone else?

yep

Ugh sorry to hear about all this TJ. I'm sure you're frustrated. Take calming deep breaths. smile.gif We'll be here when it comes back online.

You don't need 300 people to form a mob. Not if the 100 people bring 20000 dragons...

Oh wait, we still can't get to them. *pensive* I guess we do need about 300 people after all. Maybe the 232 people sitting there viewing an empty cave will do?

*Visualizes a mob of 20000 dragons and is suddenly quite scared* unsure.gif

You are kidding me?? All today again??? sad.gif

I'm in pain.... I need to see my dragons... argh!!!! Bad host, bad host!!!

Hugs sad.gif Be well, Monica

Site's working for me right now. Just abandoned a vine hatchling. o_0

Edit: Nope, nevermind. Not working anymore.

Edited by AngelKitty

argh! again totally down sad.gif

>< rawr i was going to summon to and then i see this..

Aww, I missed it when it came back up for that brief moment. rolleyes.gif

Well hopefully it coming back for short periods of time means it will be back up by the time I am back from work *again*.

Don't start too much drama while I'm gone, I don't wanna miss it! wink.gif

Down all day? Well shoot. Ah well...off to real life then!