TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

DC will most likely be unavailable later today due to new hardware installation.

I'm going to temporarily take the site down right now to make backups.

Reminder:

TJ, usually posts if he is adding features.

Don't cry about it. It's happened many times just start with a new egg for you ND experiments.

I came in through the cave and saw the notice posted there. Thanks for the advance notice. biggrin.gif

Don't cry about it. It's happened many times just start with a new egg for you ND experiments.

I'm not crying about it. It's just stupid that my egg died and I could not even try to save it.. ND or not...

tongue.gif

I was hoping for new updates to be implemented soon <3

I kinda thought it could happen when the Moderator Applications are closed.

One step closer to all those amazing updates! *noms on Feature Preview thread*

oh the sites back up. (my computer wasn't letting me see the website dry.gif) darn no teleport on the magi's action's page

Edited by scm7271999

thanks for the warning TJ

*Crosses fingers for new stuff*

Edited by chickenhound

Oh boy, He is probably going to add the biomes and the other stuff to the site. Yay cool.gif

I hope so, but I hope my noctune egg hatches before down time, other wise I have to wait even longer to breed a second gen ember from my marrow/ember pair

Here I thought that it was my internet dropping again. Lately there's a problem that neither the computer or modem have been losing internet connection.

Thanks for the heads up TJ. Geez, some day I'm having: rolling blackouts in the morning and downtime for DC later on. sad.gif

Thanks for the heads up TJ. Geez, some day I'm having: rolling blackouts in the morning and downtime for DC later on. sad.gif

Same here. I woke up to find my house was 40 degrees inside. I actually used my fireplace today, lol.

***The suspense is killing me though, over when the new features will come

Thanks for the info and the new hardware. Yay, new hardware!

Take your time with updates, there's no rush, and people should just be grateful updates are coming.