TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

I wouldn't hold my breath for new features from this downtime -- if new hardware is coming, that's why it's required, not new features.

...though, of course, if the new features are more demanding, then perhaps the new hardware was a requirement to keep the game running, and the lack thereof was blocking the release of the new features... specifically, biomes would be the most likely here.

Anyways...

~prods site~ Are you up yet?

Thanks for the information TJ and thank you for making backups, of course smile.gif !

Mm... hey, TJ, reactivate the removetime link tongue.gif Some people don't want time added. 'course, it's your call xd.png Thanks for the heads up, and it's awesome that you'd back things up instead of let it all crash and burn. tongue.gif

Now, I'm off to have a life for another hour before I check back on the cave. xd.png

YAY! It's a downtime! xd.png

... wait.. no good thing? ^^" Nahhh.. I'll be asleep most of the time anyhow. *^-^*

For the rest... *gives out hot chocolate*

Oh boy, He is probably going to add the biomes and the other stuff to the site. Yay cool.gif

I really hope he adds biomes and stuff that would be awesome!

Thanks TJ - for the info! I was worried for a minute because we lost power last night, and I wasn't sure if my computer was hiccup-ing from it! (whew)...

noooooos...

I have an egg with een half hour left, and I wanted to try and make it an ND..... now I will miss it and have an dead egg...I have waited 7 long days sad.gif

Just came on and thought something was wrong with computer or worst site. Thank you for the notice.

*waiting patiently for site to come back*

Thanks for the notice on that, TJ. Looking forward to the site coming back up, regardless of if it'll have shiny new features or not.....but I hope there are xd.png

was just going to check on my babies

ran here to see what was up LOL

thanks for the post to let us know

*desperatly hopes the new egg limit is being added or the biomes so I can hunt for fertilized pink and white stripes without getting locked with the others I don't want tongue.gif*

Edited by Merenwen

Aha, good to know - glad I saw this before I went to see if my hatchie's ready to freeze and got worried when nothing worked. *g*

Also, I do hope that non-ER dragons don't get extra time added... It's nice when it's needed, but more of an aggravation when there are eggs all ready to hatch, just waiting for that timer to get down, and scheduled breedings get put on hold waiting extra time for them. ;)

Thank you for the update! I hope the work goes easily.

(leaves very large platter full of fresh baked cookies)

Imbecamiel....I second that ...my hatchies and 2 eggs would be good(hatched and grown) for tomorrow

so I can hunt again, and they are not ER so still want them to be done in the morning and not later

xXAngelicEvilXx ...ever since he announced it I check 3-5 times a day to see if it was added blink.gif . Hate that message 'you already have to many so decide not to burden yourself' dry.gif

Thanks TJ - for the info!  I was worried for a minute because we lost power last night, and I wasn't sure if my computer was hiccup-ing from it! (whew)...

^Me too^ Thanks for telling us TJ!

EDIT: It's back up right now.

Edited by Aelth