Trinity.

First Dragon You Saw

BBW, in a signature on a budgie forum!

of which leads me to say... i was brought here by them but didn't get my first BBW until about a month ago. ANd i've been here almost a year...just (two actually) more months

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

A Daydream dragon. Saw it in a forum and followed the link. The rest is history! biggrin.gif

I saw a guardian dragon in someone's signature on a forum. Everyone had dragons in their signatures after I had taken a break from the forum and returned. Asked a friend and he showed me his bright pink dragon and the site. I joined soon after.

I can't exactly remember the very first dragon I saw. I was on another forum and all of a sudden everyone and their mother had dragons in their sigs. I remember a Purple being one of the first I saw.

It was the male Vampire that made me join though. I thought it looked pretty awesome. tongue.gif

I think it's a female black dragon, I like the green glow around it.

Although black is very common,I still love her xd.png

Oh it was exciting! My first dragons I remember were winter dragons and I still remember the odd feeling (since DC was my first adoptable site) rolleyes.gif

guh, i really don't know. a person i watched on dA had just posted a bunch of her dragons in........her journal i believe and finally curiosity finally got the better of me and i clicked one of them; i think a magi and a black were among her dragons (but this was a few years back so i'm probably remembering wrong >_< )

A CB storm on a sig on another forum. I kept on seeing all these dragons/eggs on their sigs and i'm like well if they have them I might get one as well

I think it was red hatchling in someone's signature on...Kinsaki, I think?

I kept seeing eggspam and thinking "click pets are ugly and stupid and annoying" for ages. I ended up finally giving DC a try (much, much later) because I saw an adult white dragon and decided I really wanted one. xd.png (for the record, I don't hate reds--I was just annoyed at the eggspam)

Edited by Krad_Hikari

I discovered Dragon Cave when I was a member of a small forum about some horse-adopt-game. We decided to have a mascot for our group and someone proposed to go to Dragon Cave and get a dragon or two there. So we caught a White and a Guardian egg, but unfortunately, they died, because we didn't know about fansites at the time. But White and Guardian, they were the first dragons I ever saw :3

I know I came to dragcave because of several dragons I saw in other people's signatures on another forum, but I don't remember which they were. I think there could've been a Pebble hatchie and maybe a White or a Black...?

I joined because I found a dragon in someone's signature on another site, and followed it's view link back here.

My first dragons were in this order:

CB Female Waterhorse

CB Male Daydream

CB Male Water

CB Gray Male

2 Gen Two-Headed

I liked the Waterhorse and Water because of their coloring(blue is my favorite), the Gray and the Daydream because of the clouds they carry, and the Two-Headed was an interesting egg color. I have a Frill I picked up because of the egg coloring too.

I saw lots of Guardians and Blacks in people's signatures, on another site - back when we had about half as many dragons as we have now :P I liked clicking on them and reading their little descriptions, so I decided to join DC. And three years later, I'm still here... :3