Trinity.

First Dragon You Saw

On a different forum, a few common hatchies on the signature of the person who intruduced me and a few others to this site. At one time she had a vamp, and had someone tell her that her baby didn't look very well. I had to giggle when she answered "No, it wouldn't - it's dead!" laugh.gif

I'm not sure, but it was probably a common or something.

*wipes the dust away*

The first dragon I saw was probably a guardian dragon that my friend had rolleyes.gif

Edited by XiaoChibi

The first dragon I saw was an adult female Trihorn on my friend's LJ. It's what got me to this site, and got me addicted to it. I sort of love her (and hate her...) for it xd.png

It's also still one of my favourite sprites smile.gif

Let's see... It was a Frill on a Foopets forum. I joined specifically to get one. Of course I felt bad for the abandoned ones and knew nothing about lineages. I kick myself now, thinking that I should have just grabbed a CB! I still love the sprites and truly wish the still dropped in the cave. Of course a Frill was one of my first 4 smile.gif

The first dragon I saw, or at least the first I clicked on was an Albino egg. (I think there was a Magi too in that signature, and either a Storm or a Horse, can't remember.) Then I lurked the AP and saw a Nebula, and then I was hooked. biggrin.gif

My first dragon was an Albino too. happy.gif And it took me two years before I ever got a CB Neb. xd.png But since then I got quite the collection. biggrin.gif

Edited by fallen_leaf

An adult White Dragon. Love it, joined right up. This had to be almost 6 years ago.

I'm fairly certain it was a mint.

Not exactly the best first impression.

xd.png

I think the first I saw were a Water and a Magi in a friend's sig on another forum. I was delighted by them, since I'd loved dragons for some time before that, and was all the more intrigued to fine a few of my other friends were playing as well.

Of course, I think now I'm the only one of my friends still active, various RL things having intervened to draw their attention away... but I'm certainly happy for the introduction to DC. ^^

I think the first one I saw was a black hatchling. While hatchlings are cute, I was looking at it like it was the adult form because I didn't know that it wasn't (as I hadn't seen any actual adults yet), so... I wasn't particularly impressed. I felt like an adult dragon should be bigger and more detailed.

But then I saw some adult dragons, in particular the white and magi. I thought they were absolutely beautiful, and I needed to get my own.

I'm pretty sure it might have been the white one. Or vine or purple... Something common?

I'd seen dragons around on Livejournal and on some forums a few years ago. I don't know which I saw first, but the first one I remember is the Yulebuck. I really wanted one. Then someone said, no, you can't have one, Christmas is over and they're not available. ohmy.gif I totally lost interest in DC for the next few years.

Aw gosh. Um, I think it was either a dark green, red, or grey dragon. This was before there was a different female sprite for the latter.

I can't remember.

The first time I'd heard of Dragon Cave was on Fandom_Wank when someone posted a thread about the drama over the black and vine egg sprites changing. It used to be you could tell if the dragon was going to alt because the egg was an alt as well, but that lead to people mass breeding blacks and vines and dumping the non-alt eggs into the AP. People were mad about that. So TJ changed the egg sprites so you couldn't tell until the egg hatched. And People were mad about that too, lol. Anyway, all that talk of Raising Dragons on the Internet got me curious, I signed up and caught my first four out of the AP. The first adult dragon is probably my Old Piano, since I raised my dragons by posting them to communities on LiveJournal and Journalfen, instead of using fansites.

Edited by platedlizard

Weeeeelll, the first full dragon I saw was definitely the Water Dragon c: I got my first hatchling out of an egg [a water hatchling] and immediately went over to look up what its adult form would look like cx

The black dragon, the old sprite. Someone on my livejournal flist was sharing their scroll link and I wanted one!

And very quickly had one, because they used to be common. <3

Old pinks and blacks... that seemed to populate 90% of the signatures on one forum I frequented. I found them extremely annoying, mostly due to the countless people whining to get clicks and spamming every topic for views.

Then a while later I saw some Splits in a signature and decided it couldn't be all bad. I refused to pick up any pinks and blacks because I was tired of seeing them everywhere, lol (you bet I regret it now).

Electrics, Horses and Guardians. I really liked the Electric egg sprite when I saw it and the female adult sprite - even cooler. Electrics didn't seem to be quite as common then so it wasn't until after the Christmas release that I finally got one. It wasn't my first dragon but it did get the first description

I think I first saw dragons on people's signatures on a gaming forum I used to go to like four or five years ago. Some of the first ones I saw were Magi, Purple, White and Bright Pink dragons. I remember really liking Whites and Purples but it still took me a few years to actually join the site.

I think I saw the dragons on the Completed List before any of the in-cave ones, actually. XD

I came onto the forum looking to see what my eggs would hatch into. Don't think I understood the concept of the list back then. SMALL WONDER I could never find those eggs. :U

I kept seeing the White Dragons everywhere on the Gaia forums, but I think it was a Nebula dragon that finally lured me to the site. I wanted to know where people were getting them from, and I jumped on the bandwagon in the process. biggrin.gif