Trinity.

First Dragon You Saw

I think the first dragon I saw was a black. At least, I think that was the first. I found DC a few weeks before the first vampire drops, then forgot about the site.

The very first one I saw was (take your pick) a Sunset adult, a Guardian hatchie, and a Waterwalker egg, in a sig on the LFG forums which I sometimes lurk X) But that was a year or so before I even knew what DC was or had any interest in joining.

The first DC dragon I ever saw was Dovealove's lovely white dragon in Fizzix's signature at the SyFy Forums. (Dusk at Casablanca D'Orly!)

I clicked and the rest is DragCave history! biggrin.gif

I saw my first DC dragon Nov 30 2008 at around 06:06 PM. (I posted "Click" on my books forum".)

I actually think it was an egg I saw then. A water one, or maybe a black.

My first Adult I saw? A red. And it was the red that made me wanna join Dragcave.

First ones I noticed were the Pumpkin and Bright-breasted Wyverns on people's signatures on the Nanowrimo forums. I thought they looked cutely awesome (and I love dragons) and was wondering what they were, when I noticed a topic anout them and got sucked in. happy.gif

I joined before the Fog. I don't remember what the first dragon I saw was, but it wasn't something you'd recognize today if you're post-Fog. It was probably a silver or a Magi.

-mutters about all you young whippersnappers complaining about full APs-

Geeze, that was ages ago. I think the first I saw was a white hatchling someone was tring to get views for. From there I was very interested in getting my own dragons

Sadly, the first one I ever saw was a bright pink. I liked them very much, and I loved how dragons could breed and their children were kept track of on their pages, so I joined. I soon grabbed a bright pink hatchling from the AP and a bunch of eggs, including a CB black, which I abandoned becasue they didn't have enough unique views for me to refresh them into hatchlings. I do wish the bright pinks were still available xd.png still, that's not my descision to make.

I joined before the Fog. I don't remember what the first dragon I saw was, but it wasn't something you'd recognize today if you're post-Fog. It was probably a silver or a Magi.

-mutters about all you young whippersnappers complaining about full APs-

If you don't mind me asking, when was the Fog? I joined in October of 08 but I never saw the old sprites, so it must have been before then?

The first dragon that I remember seeing was a stone dragon, though it was not my first dragon!

My first dragon was a white hatchy on DeviantArt way back when. I kept putting my eggs on my myspace but I couldn't get them to hatch for a loong time when I first joined. And then I realized there was a forum... xd.png And then my first successful dragon was a white.

It was a magi and a purple if I'm not mistaken. I thought the magi looked cute and I wanted one (so that's probably why one of mine first four dragons was a magi).

The first one I saw was the Daydream dragon or the Green dragon.

Can't remember very well.

I don't remember which ones I saw first, but probably some posted on MySpace almost three years ago.

Yes, the white and the magi. Especially the magi, they were just so beautiful and lovely I wanted one for myself immediately.

Man, this was a while ago.

Mmm -- I think the first dragon I saw was either a black or a white. I wasn't attracted so much by the picture as I was by the fact that it was clickable.

I joined a week later, I think, after seeing a couple more dragons around in folks' signatures.

The first one ever was a S1 water hatchling, in a forum signature smile.gif

This ^^ It made me look around the site, and it seemed interesting, so I joined.

The first dragons I saw were a White and an Alt female Black in a signature and I wanted them too (I've some White, but still no Alt Black...)

There were these two gorgeous dragons in someone's sig on an Aquarium site - a Red and an Earth. I couldn't help myself and clicked on them - and have been here ever since. Immediately made an account and snagged an Earth, a Fog, a Purple and an original Pink. It was days later that I explored the Forums.