Trinity.

First Dragon You Saw

I have no idea. Probably some dragons in people's signature's on gaia or something. However, I can say it was one of those old ones before they re-made all of them. Probably a pink or black or something.

Edited by Leap

I have no idea. Probably some dragons in people's signature's on gaia or something. However, I can say it was one of those old ones before they re-made all of them. Probably a pink or black or something.

Same for me. Gaia and the original sprite.

I first saw the eggs for DC a looooooooooong time ago....I think it was on Mangafox but I can't remember what egg it was. The first adult I saw was the Water Walker I raised and currently still have =)

Umm the first dragon i saw i think was a minttttt I THINK. Well i know that was the first one i owned... but uh... idk i think it was mint lol and no the impression of the game was what made me join. tongue.gif

First one I saw was a full grown Purple dragon about 3 years ago? I can't remember xd.png

On my old name... I think a purple was my first dragon, I can't remember it's all a blur now.

As it was 2 years ago, I can't remember, either, although I could ask the person; she's still active and probably knows exactly which one it was. I originally saw it in her sig on another forum.

I just remember being so fascinated by the hatching sequence and that the hatchling was so cute!

The first 'dragon' I ever saw was actually the eggs. In someone's signature. I just found them cute for some reason... Don't remember what my actual first hatchling I saw was. Might have been the pink on my scroll... When I made one.

I think the first dragon I ever saw was an adult Autumn dragon. I actually joined for the winter seasonal and yulebucks. xd.png I was too late to get the yules by then though. I saw all of these guys on DA on someone's profile page.

I don't remember the first dragon, but the first egg I remember seeing. 'Twas a Skywing on the AP. I thought the egg was beautiful and wanted one, being dissapointed to find out I had to create an account. I thought it was rare and I'd never get another shot. Ironically, they aren't even close to my favorites now. xd.png

Oddly enough, it was a red dino. I went "What the heck is that? Looks kinda like yoshi..." Signed up having no clue what the site really truely was till I joined the forum. Started desperately spamming my clutch on Gaia, not realizing they still wouldn't hatch till they are under 4 days.

The first dragon I think I saw was a red hatchling on a warriors RP site. Then after it grew up, I saw a yellow dino, which was the second dragon, on the same member's signature.

The first dragon i ever saw was the adult Black Dragon..ya know the one with the faint green line around it. tongue.gif

A fog egg. A friend of mine had it in her signature at another forum. None of her dragons had survived yet, so I didn't see adults, but I joined on impulse so I could catch an egg too and figure out how to make it so her's didn't die.

Edited by Achire

My first was a magi. I was struck by how beautiful they were and really wanted one. I kept my first one single until I could get a silver female mate for him because I thought he deserved a rare and beautiful mate.

i dont remember the first dragon i ever saw, but i remembered i discovered DC from clicking someone's scroll in their sigg while browsing DeviantART.

The first dragon I saw was a hatchling and it was a....um.....I think it was a christmas dragon, and some eggs. I thought they were cute so I signed on and got hooked. smile.gif

The first dragon I saw was the old pink eggs. Someone on this forum had posted about how they had finally gotten an egg on dragon cave. I clicked on it, cause they said it needs view to hatch and I wanted to help it hatch ><

After that I just looked around dragon cave and I liked how it looked, so I joined :3

a black was the one that brought me to the site, i don't know the first i saw.