Trinity.

First Dragon You Saw

There's other threads asking the first dragon(s) you owned, or the first rare. But since most of us were led here by seeing other people's dragons, it makes me curious. Can you remember the first dragon(s) you ever saw? If so, did seeing that specific dragon make you want to join the site to get one, or was that decision based on the overall impression of the site and all the dragons available at the time?

I believe the first for me was a skywing. I was impressed by their graceful appearance and when I joined I figured I would get one eventually, but I did not join specifically because I wanted that one.

(Sorry if this is a duplicate, I didn't see anything like it.)

I don't remember. My friend introduced me to the game, and taught me how to use fansites when my first four eggs died.

Hmm... I can't really remember. The only one I can remember was a long time ago, seeing a dino (which was still yoshi) in someone's signature in a forum.

I remember seeing a thread where someone posted TJ's new Skywing and Frill eggs. I also remember seeing Yulebucks the Christmas they were released. So whichever was first.

The first two dragons I saw where a pebble and a purple on someone's profile. I clicked them and that's how I found out about this game smile.gif

oh. I saw some eggs in people's signatures on the forum I'm moderating (don't remember exactly, what eggs). it was first time very long ago, last spring or summer. I clicked the eggs and wanted to get mine also, but then was too lazy to register (hate myself for it).

The first dragon I saw was a White hatchie, and later the adult. It was in a signature in a forum, but I didn´t join until I signed up to another forum about a year later. rolleyes.gif

Mine was the adult Purple, back before the giant fog of doom.

I saw a link and clicked it and it was a Dayglory. I wanted it sooooooo bad! tongue.gif And I finally got one biggrin.gif

The first one I saw was a Red. I thought it was so cool and Medieval looking that I clicked it to see how to get one. So good job, Silvanon. ^.^

The first one I owned was the green lizard-looking one. But I accidentally killed it! xd.png

First dragon I saw was a mint in a friend's signature on another forum. It had the "please click me" tag line so I did then followed the "get one of your own" and here I am many years later still hunting for more dragons.