Sandface

Worst Tv Show?

I hate pretty much those newsletter shows that go on and on about celebrities. Who cares what color toothpaste Alec Baldwin uses? They're just people doing their jobs. It's not a big deal.

I also think that those late night shows (besides family guy) that are on like cartoon network and such..(the adult programming) are just a little too inappropriate. They're on every night...and on my tv its only 1 channel away from disney channel. They make no sense and one of the characters (Ken from barbie) is just gross. It's getting out of control.

Anything involving Honey Boo Boo and Toddlers and Tiaras.

Teen Titans Go!

Having watched Teen Titans and happy to hear that most of the cast of the first providing their VOs (voice overs) in this new one decided to see how this one favored in a different animation style. Tried watching two episodes than to dismiss it, but after the second one just....yeah...bad.

Celebrity Spash is dreadful. It's just talk talk talk, one dive, talk talk talk, one dive, etc.

And it was advertised as the entrants having no idea as to what to do. Turns out they had several weeks of training beforehand >_>

Celebrity Spash is dreadful. It's just talk talk talk, one dive, talk talk talk, one dive, etc.

And it was advertised as the entrants having no idea as to what to do. Turns out they had several weeks of training beforehand >_>

UH DUH! When they entered the competition yes they knew nothing. You have to have training before the first episode. You aren't gonna throw a complete n00b on the high dive and expect him or her to stay safe, now are ya?

Robot Chicken, Jersey Shore, all the Bachelor knock offs, Adventure Time, Cartoons now-a-days, and some other shows on Adult Swim. If those shows disappear, I would not miss them.

I am glad that Cartoon Network brought back the Toonami block. My Saturday nights/Sunday mornings are like heaven. And Sandface, the anime on at that time is ok for children to watch....with a parent around. I would say it is better if they are in their teen years to watch them but any where from 7+ would be ok as long as you are there to teach them that the language they use isn't to be used ever.

UH DUH! When they entered the competition yes they knew nothing. You have to have training before the first episode. You aren't gonna throw a complete n00b on the high dive and expect him or her to stay safe, now are ya?

Robot Chicken, Jersey Shore, all the Bachelor knock offs, Adventure Time, Cartoons now-a-days, and some other shows on Adult Swim. If those shows disappear, I would not miss them.

I am glad that Cartoon Network brought back the Toonami block. My Saturday nights/Sunday mornings are like heaven. And Sandface, the anime on at that time is ok for children to watch....with a parent around. I would say it is better if they are in their teen years to watch them but any where from 7+ would be ok as long as you are there to teach them that the language they use isn't to be used ever.

Um, sorry if I offended you o.o I meant that they advertised it like that, and the already disappointing result was even more disappointing since it was nothing like the ads.

But yes, you're right. I should have been smarter and used the common sense which I don't have.

Jersey Shore

Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Fred: The Show

Gumball

Dance Moms

Guys With Kids

The Bachelor/Bachelorette

The Cleveland Show

...I could go on forever

I can't remember its title, but it was one of this Mexica-Argentinian-Brazilian soap-operas, the case: one woman had only reason to her life to do a plastic surgery on her brest (this is person to follow mad.gif), she did everything in order to get money (morality is above all in these serials), she had a relationship with the doctor who did her the surgery but because the surgery who did to her she got infection and had to put out the one implement, dumbed by him and die from the infection.

A serial with strong meanings... mad.gif

Reality TV. All of it.

This. So much this.

And Spongebob, FRED: The Show, Marvin Martian, Fish Hooks, Crash and Bernstein.

Celebrity Splash is AWFUL I agree Wyvern! Don't get me started on Masterchef Australia! It is sooo sexist this season! Its girls vs boys to see which gender can cook better tongue.gif Horrible!

Also the Shire! A spin-off of the Jersey Shore, Australian and didn't even last 2 episodes and was canned!

Adventuretime is awesome D:

Adventure Time, Spongebob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer

Any reality show really, especially if the title includes the word wives, moms, or wars.

The worst show that I have ever seen is Adventure Time.... Well IMO.

I dislike Regular Show more, but Adventure Time is a little stupid. (alot.png)

I can't really target specific shows 'cause, well, I don't watch bad TV.

Yeah this.

Man, I don't think anybody realizes just how much I want to start watching all these reality shows, just to annoy everybody here.

The only show that comes to mind really is celebrity wife swap. Now I do not watch the program myself, but have come across it from time-to-time. I'm not really into programs following the lives of stars at all.

Man, I don't think anybody realizes just how much I want to start watching all these reality shows, just to annoy everybody here.

I think the only person you're going to annoy is yourself. Those shows eat your brains and throw up cash. :P

I think the only person you're going to annoy is yourself. Those shows eat your brains and throw up cash. tongue.gif

I'll simply have to take that risk.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic needs to be eradicated. Like, as soon as possible.

O_o

Personally my most disliked shows are Spongebob, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and some other similar cartoons. I have an extremely low tolerance for much of that humor.

edit: Oh and that Annoying Orange thing. How did I forget that.

Edited by Dimar