Sandface

Worst Tv Show?

Well..obviously the question is in the title..so...what TV show do you think is really bad..and should take off air..or what do you think should come back on..if it was already taken off.

I searched the forums and didn't find this sort of thread. So *fingers crossed*

Jersey shore is pretty bad.

I could do without gLee too.

but I think the worst is probably the Insider. It annoys me.

I've never heard of it. I would say bring back firefly. It should've never went off. ((8 years late watching it and still love it))

Oh one show they should definitely bring back is Testees. That show was hilarious.

Too bad it only lasted one season. I blame the show title. tongue.gif

Reality TV. All of it.

Tru Calling - but it did last 26 episodes.

What Kestra said.

I can't really target specific shows 'cause, well, I don't watch bad TV.

The worst show that I have ever seen is Adventure Time.... Well IMO.

Reality TV. All of it.

This.

Other than that, like Rhea, I can't target anything specific, due to simply not watching TV/watching pretty much everything on my laptop/the internet. :b

Edited by lightbird

Yeah, I dont get the point of Jersey Shore or Glee. Haha, and I think that Malcom in the Middle should come back. I know the boys are getting older but still..it was hilarious tongue.gif

Honestly? Wizards of Waverly Place and shows like that. The ones with god aweful actors, that use the same plots as from 10 years ago back when Even Stevens, which was good, was the thing. I know it's for kids, but if your going to use the same plots, please at least have actors who are, I don't know, believable.

Had the same issue with Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I mean, I loved Phil of the Future, Even Stevens and even god forbid Lizzy Mcguire, but I don't ever remember them being quite as cheesy as this batch.

Never touched Reality TV really. It was never my thing.

I'd have to go for any of those "people compete to win the love a rich person!" shows, like the Bachelor. At least in some other reality TV shows, like Master Chief or Survivor, people are actually doing things. But Bachelor-esque shows are just vapid.

Um what's it called? That show where they swap wives for like a week? That shows hilarious but it sucks.

probably HOUSE, BONES AND ALL OF THAT STUFF! tOO MUCH MURDER MYSTERY SHOWS ON TV!!! lol sorry to talk in caps, but im serious. The people who make about 1,00000000000000 murder shows have to realize that there are CHILDREN too. its not all about adults its like nobody cares if their kid is killed they only care about the murderer.

Cept House isn't about murder...Sorry, I just hafta point out if you are going to slam hate on something, at least get the genre right. Bones is about murder, but House is another one of those dramas about hospitals.

I must say they do need a tad bit more origionality, but as a whole, those shows aren't bad. There's just too many of them that are all about the same general concepts.

We need kids shows that don't sugar coat everything, that much I'm certain of. Ones that have just a touch of reality mixed into the comedy, like Even Stevens or Boy Meets World.

Cept House isn't about murder...Sorry, I just hafta point out if you are going to slam hate on something, at least get the genre right. Bones is about murder, but House is another one of those dramas about hospitals.

I must say they do need a tad bit more origionality, but as a whole, those shows aren't bad. There's just too many of them that are all about the same general concepts.

We need kids shows that don't sugar coat everything, that much I'm certain of. Ones that have just a touch of reality mixed into the comedy, like Even Stevens or Boy Meets World.

Agreed. Yes, there is always a chance that children are watching, but that doesn't mean that all forms of media should avoid some of the more striking issues. The real world does involve murder, drug abuse, etc, and exploring these issues can allow for more interesting drama.

All these shows come with a 'parental supervision advised', so if parents really want to keep their kids from seeing it, they should know to change the channel.

And on the subject of kids shows, there are those out there that portray reality, but in a way kids can handle. Not just stuff like Even Stevens, but many animes (although not animes are for kids) and Avatar; The Last Airbender.

Agreed. Yes, there is always a chance that children are watching, but that doesn't mean that all forms of media should avoid some of the more striking issues. The real world does involve murder, drug abuse, etc, and exploring these issues can allow for more interesting drama.

All these shows come with a 'parental supervision advised', so if parents really want to keep their kids from seeing it, they should know to change the channel.

And on the subject of kids shows, there are those out there that portray reality, but in a way kids can handle. Not just stuff like Even Stevens, but many animes (although not animes are for kids) and Avatar; The Last Airbender.

Yep, man how did I forget about ATLA? Favorite animated show ever; suppose I didn't consider it because it wasn't among the shows I watched when I was in grade school. Wish it was though. Best show Nick has ever and likely will ever come out with.

Oh and also those play boy shows. My poor little innocent brother was surfing the channels one night and....yeah.. |D

16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom

IT'S. ON. ALL. THE. TIME.

Also, Jersey Shore and My Life As Liz. the latter is so fake...I just can't even.