TJ09

Grammar Patrol

There appears to be a typo in the description of the Spotted Teal drake. Surely "high-pitcher" is meant to be "high-pitched".

For the Sabertooth Bull Drakes, please change "Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon" to "Aww... It’s a cute baby drake."

These guys were made before the drake descriptions were updated, and I would like them to be corrected, please.

The unavailable for breed notice is surrounded by two pairs of brackets but the already influenced notice is only surrounded by one

I'll post a screenshot when I redact the codes

YAcC5MK.png

Edited by Chaos Rider

If you are at the limit for a breed of dragon, you will not be able to grab any eggs of that breed from the cave or abandoned page.

(from Breed Limits)

I know this refers to caveborn eggs, but without this prior knowledge it's a bit confusing — it looks like it refers to any and all eggs of a breed, including bred ones... not to mention that Guardian of Nature eggs and Leetle Trees cannot be abandoned in the first place.

Could a clarification / rewording be put up on the page by any chance?

Maybe my memory is bad, but it seems to me it's been that way for a very long time.  I thought it was a way to emphasize the holiday eggs that are only one gender and was intended.

Edit:

This is unexpected, I was replying to Chaos Rider's thread in Help about the brackets with single gender holiday eggs on the influence page.  Now that thread has been merged into this one and my post is totally out of context.  What is really surprising it there is no indication in Help of where the thread went, I had to view my own posting history to figure out what had happened. :wacko:

Edited by Dracaena

This isn't a typo per se, but the Cantormaris encyclopedia entry should be completed with information on the Tutela and Motus variants. :)

"Spells are the willful use of magic by sentient sapient creatures. This is how humans interact with magic: expressions of the caster’s will."

A weirdly common mistake.

https://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/1679

Jester Dragon, Adult behavior, list item #2:

Jesters are, however, a fairly laid-back breed, and while they enjoy humorous wordplay and banter, their entertaining nature is mostly because of an inborn quirk of monement.

Typo in the Lotaan dragon's hatchling behavior section: "They are attracted to the warmth, especially before their mana crystals begin to development."

Typo in Lunar Heralds' encyclopedia entry

• Iridsecent powder covering the wings flakes off easily when touched

Also I might just be picky, but I think the comma here should be a semicolon:

• Migratory males seek out females displaying their illusory wings, she will often accept him if he displays his illusory wings in return

False-Headed Hydras are strictly carnivores. They cannot stomach vegitation.

Should be "vegetation". 

Typo in the "diet" section of the Tideweaver Lindwyrm encyclopedia: "piscivorous" has been spelled with an E instead of the first I.

Just went to influence an egg, got the not enough time message, decided to cross my fingers and precog it, all good so far. Except:

IMG_3736.jpeg

In the Encyclopedia description of Pargulus Pygmies;

A space is missing between these two clauses:

• Coloration varies on location,often sharing colors with local fruits.

A period is missing at the end of this bullet:

• Pargulus give gifts of their favorite foods to show affection

Common pygmy encyclopedia, 3rd bullet point of "Appearance/Basic Anatomy"

"Most are a bright orangy-yellow, though some individuals are either paler or darker than this—from almost white to a moderate umber."

Should be "orangey-yellow"

In the Blusang encyclopedia facts it spells Lindwyrm wrong and I’m pretty sure “Seawood” is not a thing and they mean seaweed.

38B83FD1-3274-498F-B80F-4496DF29C991.jpeg

On the offer page of a public trade, error shown in bold:

To continue, please enter your password and select which egg(s)/hatchling(s) to offer in return below. Unless you have enabled trading notifications, there will be no further confirmation your whether offer is accepted.

(Should be "whether your offer")

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d3ff84656043c1725a27405697df3858.png

Cantormaris habitat section.

Edited by euphoric_poptarts