sapphiredragon73

Horses

Used to have seven horses. They were beautiful, they were stolen. Sucks huh?

All seven of your horses were stolen? That must be a story to tell... Did you eventually find them again, or were they stolen and sold like a lot of horses are?

I love horses before I beccame obsessed with dragon cave I used to frequent a site called howrse. I kinda quit that though because it was really pricey but still horses are really cool!

I love horses before I beccame obsessed with dragon cave I used to frequent a site called howrse. I kinda quit that though because it was really pricey but still horses are really cool!

I still play that. laugh.gif Its actually pretty fun, you don't have to pay to play.

I have had my pony Roisty for 3 years now smile.gif That is why I am called Roisty09. His name is Roisty, and I got him in the year 2009, when he was 9!

He has never hurt me, bucked me off or anything, but when out competing, we have had a few nasty falls. It is scary stuff, and almost any animal can kill you instantly, but they normally to gentle and trusting to hurt you on purpose. Sometimes they do spook, and accidently hit you as you fall off the side. It is the same with a dog, they see something interesting and bound over to it, dragging you on the floor.

Like any animal, they don't always mean it, but there are some animals that are misunderstood, that hurt you to prove a point. Such as they have a bad back, they might nip or kick their legs around when you put their saddle on, sometimes they get a little annoyed about you not hooking onto what they are trying to tell you, and kick you.

Then there are the trouble makers... That kicks for no reason, maybe because of a mistreatment. Where they might be bridal shy, and go to bite you when you have a bridal or equipment in your hand, there is almost always an explanation to why an animal attacks you for apparently no reason, maybe a pass time, or something wrong internally.

But anyway, I have had horses all together 4 years now! And I haven't regretted a single moment of it, atm I compete in Area SJ, SJ (Not BSJA, I do area instead), XC, ODE, Showing, Dressage and many other from time to time. One of my greatest achievements in horse riding was when Sam Hutton (Won at Olympia) came to do a lesson at one of my local Riding club's venues (I go to a Riding club because my local Pony club was terrible, No jk) and he asked if he could buy my pony off me when I sell him, and his instructor/mentor/trainer said he would have me and my pony on his SJ team any day! Sadly Roisty only being 13.2hh, can't leap over the fences that Sam Hutton's horse can, and I wasn't old enough :L

I LOVE horses!!! My horse back riding trainer has two horsies smile.gif One is a cream color called Lady while the other is brown with a white star on her nose called Missy (don't mess with that one... She bites) I, personally, absolutely love the animals

I like 'em. Not my favorite, but they're fun to ride, and pretty, too. I always fantasize about having my own and being somewhere where I could ride all the time, but the mess and upkeep is WAAAAAY too daunting.

I like 'em. Not my favorite, but they're fun to ride, and pretty, too. I always fantasize about having my own and being somewhere where I could ride all the time, but the mess and upkeep is WAAAAAY too daunting.

Similar to me...

I wish I was one of those people who lives and breathes horses...

I'm okay with the mess and upkeep, it's just that the cost and my current situation...

I love horses, but I've never seen one up close. I probably wouldn't be able to ride one either; I'm afraid of heights. My favorite animals are horses and cats.

I love horses,I have riding lessons at RDA.

I've had a couple Howrse accounts but I never played it and I've forgotten my usernames.

Oh I love horses!!!! <3 These are my favorites:

user posted image

Blue roan tongue.gif

When I was little I used to really like horses, but my stepmother turned me off of them (she's extremely strict and her job is working with horses, so I have come to equate them with her). Also the idea of riding a living animal that might decide to throw me off or fall over and crush me isn't very appealing. They're still pretty to look at, though. ;___;

Horses are wonderful.

I have ridden all my life and showed as well. No matter the troubles you have, while on top of a horse they make you forget them.

Me too! I like dragon cave much better, though. I love horses and have been riding since I was a little kid.

I'm entering my first show this November! It's a yearly one, so I'm not going to wait any longer. I'm planning to do 60cm Speed/Precision for Children on School horses (might have an advantage as I will probably be the oldest), Best Rider for Children, and Equitation Welcome Test 4. Scroll down. It's the lowest level test I can do. Never done equitation before and will be going in blind unless there is a training day. Any advice for my test?

I'll hopefully be riding my favourite horse. He's responsive, but strong and fast, so perhaps not too many kids will be riding him in the same classes as me. I'll also be putting down one another horse for the showjumping and another for best rider, but I really want him for all my classes! We get on well together. smile.gif

I'm sooo stoked.

Edited by Chicogal

Oh I love horses!!!! <3 These are my favorites:

Blue roan tongue.gif

I used to know someone that their last breeding with their mare produced a blue roan. His name was smokey. He looked just like this. They also had one that was named TC(for too cute) that I rode once.

My favorite horse is the friesian, they are amazing. I also love paints and arabians. Oh and your can't forget the unicorns and kirins, haha!!!!

I love horses and I own a horse! A little flea-bitten grey Arabian gelding named Jay. I've been riding for eight years. biggrin.gif

My favourite kinds of horses are Chocktaw, Paint, and American Saddlebred. Chocktaws are SOOO rare!!!!! xd.png

Ooh, horses! My favorite animal!

I've been around them my whole life, and I've spent years volunteering at an equine rescue, that also provides therapeutic riding for humans. I'm very emotional- I've seen so many beautiful, innocent horses come to the rescue with horrifying stories, but then I see them turn into healthy, happy creatures who share their hope with children who've been just as abused as they have. It's very touching.

I've got 5 of my own, and one is my soul mate in horse form, without a doubt. We are the perfect match for each other, and it was fate that we came together. I got her from the rescue, and trained her. Her name's Sweetie; she's a piebald Tennessee Walker.

Sweetie has made such an impact on me that she's inspired me to try and make a difference in the world of Tennessee Walker showing. It's awful, the torture that some of these gorgeous animals go through for the sake of the performing, and I want to save them. I want to help all horses, of course, but Sweetie's given me a particular passion for Walkers.

Other than that, Gypsy Vanners are my fav.

I used to really love horses when I was little, but now I prefer to admire them from a distance--largely because the thought of riding something with a mind of its own scares me and because nowadays being around horses usually means being around my stepmother, who isn't a bad person but also who isn't my favorite type of person... very strict. ;___;