suane_lightfurr

Suane's art thread

Hi! My name is suane_lightfurr, and I like to draw animals and dragons. I started to draw dragons recently, so be patient and write some critique, I will be very thankful. Also, English isn't my native language - I accept any corrections, and don't be angry with my mistakes!

I joined forum in 2009, and already had an art thread, but now it doesn't exist. I took some requests, sketched some of them, but I didn't remember who those people were. =(

Art thread is on the reconstruction temporarily!

1) satyr76 - colouring, white CB egg received.

You can visit my gallery here: http://suane.deviantart.com/gallery/

Edited by suane_lightfurr

Wow! O.O These are all really good! Would you be interested in an art trade? If not,I might even have some eggs to offer *plots*

Vhyxalas, I hate to refuse, but I already own some art trades (commissions are on the first place, of course). =(

I would like to draw DC dragons, but original characters are fine too. And I don't draw characters from games or movies, 'cause there are problems with other fans who search for mistakes. biggrin.gif

Yay, first comment. :3

Absolutely amazing artwork! biggrin.gif I love the dragon in your first link (and the GLaDOS inspiration just adds to it xd.png), and the pictures here/in your gallery are just wonderfully done. I can't wait to see what you do in the future smile.gif

And if you are willing to do DC characters... I don't know if anything on my scroll would appeal to you, or if you trade over the IRC, but I'd be happy to offer a breeding from any of my pairs in exchange for art- I've got a writing thread and like to have headers for the characters. I might even consider making an exception to my 'no promises of rare eggs' rule... x3

Dr. Paine,

yes, I trade via IRC. :3

Thank you for the large comment. biggrin.gif I want to draw DC dragons, because there are a lot of favourite breeds, I like almost all of them. =)

Oh, I understand your rule. I promised Ice egg (gifted one before and it was lost in trade), but my ice dragon gives me only skywing eggs. X)

I would accept promise of Valentine egg. <3 I like lineages with white, pink, sunrise, Valentine, white striped dragons and sweetlings, so all these eggs (2-3 gen) are just fine.

Dr. Paine,

yes, I trade via IRC. :3

Thank you for the large comment. biggrin.gif I want to draw DC dragons, because there are a lot of favourite breeds, I like almost all of them. =)

Oh, I understand your rule. I promised Ice egg (gifted one before and it was lost in trade), but my ice dragon gives me only skywing eggs. X)

I would accept promise of Valentine egg. <3 I like lineages with white, pink, sunrise, Valentine, white striped dragons and sweetlings, so all these eggs (2-3 gen) are just fine.

Valentine works great ^^ '09 or Sweetling? I might be able to promise both, though I may want to keep my Sweetling, I'd like a second one... but I'm fine with AP hunting for one, too ^^ And you're more than welcome to pick the partner, there is enough time between now and V-day that I can do a test breeding to make sure they don't refuse.

This will also give me time to figure out which dragon I want to do my next story on... probably a Vampire, or if I can figure out a good Flamingo one...

Thank you very much!

Dr. Paine,

I don't have both Valentine dragons. =(

What's about your sweetling and GLaDOS of ApertureScience? (female white striped) (yours, if not - any sweetling will be fine);

QueenofHearts + Because I could not stop for (male pink dragon).

Dr. Paine,

I don't have both Valentine dragons. =(

What's about your sweetling and GLaDOS of ApertureScience? (female white striped) (yours, if not - any sweetling will be fine);

QueenofHearts + Because I could not stop for (male pink dragon).

I think those will work ^^

Queen of Hearts and the Pink (I need a new name for him) are a working pair, my second '09 Valentine was produced by them ^^ And my new White Stripe egg confirms GLaDOS and Pastillage ^^ Since I don't have a second Sweetling, I don't think there will be any issues getting it to you, though we may have to time the '09 Valentine just right...

But I should be able to get at least one egg to you ^^ I'll hold off on making the request until after then, does that work?

I know you said in your first post you might be willing to take even gen blacks as commissions. I breed even gen & purebred blacks (as in they are both), and I can breed from 3rd gen up to 6th gen. Would one of those suit your fancy? biggrin.gif

Dr. Paine,

OK, that's fine. :3 I'll make a list and write your name in it, to be ready to draw in time. biggrin.gif

Kassa_Pyro, 3rd gen is great. :3 (My black dragons have looong lineages, so I can't carry on with only blacks, but I'll try to make a nice lineage with other types of dragons).

*o*....immon try to get a cb pink or cb black cause i would love some art from you...I dont have a lot in my scroll right now, but if you wanna take a look, feel free.

These are really nice :3

What brand markers do you use, are they Copic markers? Also, do you use watercolor just for backgrounds or do you use some for the characters? They're all very well blended so I'm having trouble telling. So far your dragons look fine though. They're slightly anthro-ish, but they're a step in the right direction.

I was also wondering if you had a furaffinity account?

You have amazing art and I would love to trade an egg for something. Sadly, all I have right now is a CB canopy. If you want, though, you can look through my scroll and see if there might be any breeding attempts you would be interested in.

Dude, me too! *Prods her signature* I'm willing to breed for you in exchange for an arts. I got Val '09 and '10s.

Sorry everybody, I thought I wrote somewhere what PM is better way for offers, thread is better for art. biggrin.gif I didn't have messenges here for a long time, so I didn't check the thread. Sorry for being so slow with the answers!

LucifersFallenAngel, RinaChiba, PM me sometimes, if you want, I'm still drawing for eggs and do regular commissions. :3 I can accept other nice offer and I don't bite.) *I'm not a dragon... I'm a weasel, he-he*

Wookieinmashoo, thank you for the nice feedback! Yes, my markers are Copic (ouch, so expensive). Well... I like watercolor, but don't use it very often. When I do, I use it for whole image. I like to draw with aquarelle pencils. =)

My furaffinity account is http://www.furaffinity.net/user/suanelightfurr/

Yay, new art!

It isn't a dragon, but still has horns. =) Picture is 64 mm x 89 mm (ACEO card), it was commissioned by Kell. Her character is kengaroo and wolf hybrid (but in my opinion, it looks like jerboa with bunny).

user posted image

Your art is really nice. biggrin.gif

Edited by Infinis

I think they look cool. I really like the cat dragons. ^ ^

*is waiting on response to pm*