RheaZen

Rhea's Art

I just came to say your snakes are amazing and adorable. Also your other arts are wonderful too :3

I was seeing your snakes in signatures and thought they were awesome. It only makes sense I search for the artist and praise them :3

Hi, Reah!I would like to request a snake (when you get back).

Type: The sharp-winged one (batwing). Base: Lemon Yellow

Stripes: Alternating hot pink and bright orange

user posted image

Reference, since it's my favorite scheme and I had this on my computer.

thanks!

Also, do you have any advice on tail tips? I have no idea how to make them look right. Thanks again!

Edited by Milkymoon101

she's on vacay right now, so she'll see to your request when she gets back. However, she's not giving out advice right now, and you'll see that if you read the first post... like you already should have.

Oh squee, Rhea. I absolutely ADORE the leetle Patriotic bat-creature of squee. <33

And the leetle eagle bird thing is soo cute. It's all chubbeh.

Edited by Switch

Thanks. D'ya want a custom one? They're quite easy to make, just don't expect much detail.

Yeee, leetle bunnies biggrin.gif -steals the top hat one-

Your art is cute and your pixels are awesome! Keep it up! smile.gif *stalks*

I especially love the bunnies xd.png

Thanks. D'ya want a custom one? They're quite easy to make, just don't expect much detail.

Would it be possible to request a custom leetle rabbit?

Shore thing. I'll take 10 slots. Choose from rabbit (lop-eared or normal) or horse (you can ask for wings (feathered) and/or a unicorn horn too). Edited by RheaZen

I would like to have an black horse with horn and wings and could you may give the horse some white or silver markings (you can decide how they look like, make what looks better for it). smile.gif

Ooh, let's see...

I'll take a black horse with a cyan colored mane, and black wings. Also, could you put (if it's not too much) these small cyan arrows on it's body?

Edited by Darkshadow