Rushmik

PixelWoods.com - Chunky, blocky and collectible!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

PixelWoods is a brand new adoptable pet site. I make a new pet just about every weekday, and each one has 5 different outcomes of varying rarities! If you enjoy the 8-bit art style or are a collector, I've made this site for you. biggrin.gif

Some PixelWoods.com trivia: I make a new pet just about every week day Your pets grow up with clicks Each pet has 3 growth stages: egg, adolescent, adult Each pet has 5 possible outcomes of varying rarity They're animated! ...A bit tongue.gif

How To Adopt and Raise Your Pet

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) Sign Up for access to the pets

2) Visit The Woods, and follow the prompts to adopt a pet

3) Visit The Clearing, to see a list of your pets.

4) Copy and paste the code next to the pets into your forum signature

Whenever someone clicks your pet it will have one click added to its counter. See "The Pet Levels" below for the click requirements biggrin.gif

The Pet Levels

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

user posted image - Level 0

user posted image - Level 1, requires 10 clicks (total)

user posted image - Level 2, requires 25 clicks (total)

user posted image - Level 3, requires 50 clicks (total)

The Pet Outcomes so far (collect 'em all?  laugh.gif )

Common > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Rare

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image + 1 secret outcome!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image + 1 secret outcome!

And more!

Of course, our site doesn't look quite as good as I'd like yet. So don't be alarmed if you see any formatting or other changes. smile.gif

Please take the time to sign up on our forum or write here, we desperately want feedback!

OH, so that's why they look like that! xd.png

Yeah, I've seen this site before. I forget how though... :U

I'd join, but I REALLY should be animating my Chinchillas right now. I'll join after I'm done.

Edit: Okay, seems joining was irresistible...

user posted image

Edited by Twilight Sea

Looks like fun! I'm going to try and collect them all. laugh.gif

Edit: I'm having a problem on the forums. I posted three times in different sections successfully, then went back to the homepage. The forums disappeared, but when I logged out I was able to view them. While logged out, I went to the Bug forum to create a new post and was prompted to log in. I did so, and received a message informing me that I did not have permission to post in this section. What's wrong?

Edited by xoSeasonal

I'm not even sure how I found out about it, but the next thing I knew I was there, signing up!! xd.png I can't wait to see what my egg turns into!!

These are so cute. I couldn't resist joining up.

Can I join as I a moderator there? smile.gif. I would love to also do the pixelart, if you want. happy.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

yeah, I've been here a while... actually, I think I was one of the first (if not the first) to join this xd.png