I'm pretty tall for my age... 5'6" and under fifteen years old. rolleyes.gif

Edited by angelkay

5'4 or so. I'm fifteen, and shorter than nearly everyone.

I'm like a little gremlin. xd.png

5'2" or 5'3". Final height, I believe. And oh, boy, does it ever come in handy. I could pass as 13 next to my brother. (Hint: I'm not 13) Of course, my height is only one of a few factors that let that happen xd.png

I'm 160 -something or other, (164?) So a minimum of 5'3''. And I refuse to believe I've stopped growing dry.gif

There is a guy in my class who is 202 cm tall (6'6'') His LEGS reach up to my chest... I'm not even the shortest in our class, so I kinda wonder how a couple people feel beside him...

I'm 5'6", Or 1.7 meters. It's about normal for my age and I haven't got a problem with my height. :3

At the moment I don't know my exact height, but let's just say I'm really short. Shortest in my class, always have been. I'm just petite in general- high metabolism, so I'm fairly thin, and very very very very short.

I think I'm hovering somewhere around the 4'7 mark.

I'm somewhere around 163 cm. I think that I'm short and I don't like it at all, lol. I hate it when others think that I'm a kid who's somewhere around 15 years old when they see me (I'm a bit older than 18 ½)... /:

I'm around 1.8 meters (6 feet) but my brother is just under 2 meters (dunno how much in feet). We're a very tall family.

I'm 13 and 170 cm tall. (How much is that in feet? D: /no idea how to convert) I'd say it's pretty average.

*cries* How can people be so tall?

Don't worry, Join the short club. I'm 160Cm (5'2'' I think, converter says it is something like this 5.249343832016001) and I'm 18. Shortest in my family and friend group

This is going to sound pathetic... but I don't even know. It's been so long since I actually measured how tall I was that I'm sure I must have grown since then. But I'm roughly six foot, I know that much. laugh.gif

Don't worry, Join the short club. I'm 160Cm (5'2'' I think, converter says it is something like this 5.249343832016001) and I'm 18. Shortest in my family and friend group

If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't that be more than 5 foot 2?

5.2 feet isn't the same as 5 feet 2 inches.

/knows nothing about imperial system

Heee, I'm nearly 21 and I'm only 5;2ft

I use my lack of height to my advantage though. No one expects one so small to be able to kick their ass!

Last time I posted here I was 5'6", it was almost exactly 11 months ago. I'm 5'6 1/2" now. AW YEAH STILL GROWING!

I'm 21 and 5'2(and almost-a-half)... the worst part is all of my friends are guys who are all 6'2-6'4, so I'm constantly talking to their chests/elbows. (On the plus side, they are very helpful for reaching objects on high shelves and for lifting me to places I need to be!)

I've grown incredibly late. I'm just over 18 years old. I was 5'2 or 5'3 until I was 16, I think, then I grew to 5'6 in around a year. And now I've grown 2 inches since September. My mum was the same. She's 5'8 as well. My dad's a bit short, only 5'9.