Tyracia

Signature Contest #40

Alright folks! We just hit 40 signature contests, that is quite impressive I think.

The theme for this contest is.... Starry Night!

To commemorate me finally setting a date for my wedding, whos theme is Starry night xd.png

You can take that theme any way you want it, do space, do sparkles, just do something darker and blue, let's see some inspiration biggrin.gif

And no, I have no example lol.

Due date: Feb 2nd

Also for this contest I'm adjusting a rule, the size limit is still 600x200 but it can be horizontal or vertical! I miss the skyscraper competition <3 Perhaps if enough people like that adjustment to the rule we can make it a perm one xd.png

Rules:

- Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

- There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

- The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

- All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

- Do not solicit votes.

- Have fun and be creative!

- If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un-active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

JaziandCo

Ardeo

NixAyum

* Rares are included with the exception of Alts because they are never a sure thing.

Edited by Tyracia

Nice theme smile.gif Makes me want to fiddle with photoshop. Too bad I'm pretty busy at the moment :/

Lol thanks Lagie xd.png

Those are basically the colors I want for my wedding lol xd.png Cept the yellow, i want silver.

Hmmm.

I shall have to start searching deviantart for ideas.

*gets moving*

And congrats on the wedding, Tyracia!

I am very unhappy. My pic was so pretty when it was big but I had to scale it down... to 200 by 220. Well, I guess it still is pretty.

user posted image

Oh, the original is here, if anyone wants to see.

Edited by Kanaye

I am very unhappy. My pic was so pretty when it was big but I had to scale it down... to 200 by 220. Well, I guess it still is pretty.

user posted image

Oh, the original is here, if anyone wants to see.

That's wonderful and so pretty.

That is pretty, why did you have to scale it down so much?

Edit: I just looked at the original, beautiful. Perhaps instead of showing the whole thing you could chop it in half for the contest? It does lose a lot in the shrinking, I love your original.

Edited by Tyracia

I understand completely, it just makes me sad seeing it so tiny after seeing the big one.

Edit: Wasn't there a post there? >.>

Edited by Tyracia

I tried chopping it, it wont work unless I actually remake the entire thing, which, I hope you understand, I do not want to do.

I'll enter X3 I have an idea of what to draw but I don't have the time X3 I'll try to have it in by the deadline, no guarantees, though sad.gif

Gave this a try, not sure if it fits in with the theme completely. Overlook this post if it's too far out of the theme. xd.png

user posted image

The credits for stocks used are listed under the description on this page. It is 160px wide and 330px high, vertical tags are fun. laugh.gif

Oh, wow; that's really cool! happy.gif Looks like something right out of that Aladdin movie that Disney made. (Maybe you should add a flying carpet? tongue.gif)

I'll try it... though I doubt I'll be able to finish in time xd.png

I'll try patticipating smile.gif hope I understood all the rules right (I'm a non-English speaker).

here's my work:

user posted image

origin1

origin2

and congrats on your wedding, Tyracia! :3

user posted image

[IMG=http://i56.tinypic.com/2j1jsr6.png]

credits go to google for the space pics (I looked them up on the search engine and it never said who took them) and pokemon for the pokemon. the orb/ball I made myself (which I confused myself on how to do it since it's been a while xd.png)

and yes, the Palkia is supposed to be like that. smile.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Lol pokemon, my brother would love you xd.png

All those entries are so nice <3

I really like the castle.

Sorry, wasn't able to draw it in time sad.gif Oh well, next contest I'll try and enter <3 These entries are way too awesome for me to even have a chance to win anyways tongue.gif