Darth Krande

All Fails Lineages

Not really interested in breeding much for myself for this, but I wouldn't mind occasionally providing 2nd gen hybrid fails for it.

I currently have this available if anyone would like it. I'll keep it for an hour to give people a chance to claim before I AP it.

PM me if you would like it, please.

Edited by keijaidyyn

Yay we have a new possibility of fail! I will add them to the first post later.

Ug, I have been so frustrated trying to breed a mate to my pretty silver x ultraviolet fail >.< I managed to get one ultraviolet, but nothing but spitfires ever since.

Oh are we going to add Hellhorse fails to the list? I have some pretty ones...

In fact I'm considering to rework the entire failness into a general all-fails project, but I don't know how to make it entirely new yet keep this thread. I would love to add failgeodes, failhorses, failpeace dragons..... smile.gif

I'm just finishing up a 6th gen checker failpeace lineage (with male whites and female daydreams).

If anyone is interested in an egg from the project, my list is open to anyone. Please PM or post in this thread if you'd like to be on my list, including the failpeace gen you are looking for and any other specific requests. smile.gif

Edited by Lavinia

Thanks! Could the title above him be changed since he isn't a failviolet, as it says? wink.gif

Also, I guess I should officially signup for the failpeace lineage -

Forum: Lavinia

Scroll: Lavinia

Signing up for: Failpeace

Also, argh, his mate is delayed yet again by my dragons refusing to produce anything but whites. I need daydreams too! Aren't daydreams supposed to be more common than whites, anyway? tongue.gif

When I get enough dragons to partake in this lineage I shall!! But for now may I suggest ~and feel free to deny this~ there be an epic fail and ultra fail banner.....and a name change *hides behind a desk to dodge the rotten tomatoes being flung her way* something that incorporates all fails, like maybe the F-Grade Lineage, the Failers, Failed Love, The Perfect Fail, Fail Cave, etc. It gets the point across and is clean cut and awesome sounding. Just a suggestion.

Happy Failing!!

~Torexi

Lavinia: Thanks for pointing that out smile.gif Also, I added you to the failpeace list smile.gif

Torexi: Thank you for the idea, and good luck with the faildragons!

I have been collecting failed SoulPeace attempts from the AP for quite awhile now. I only have bred one 3rd gen so far, but have enough gen 2s to get to gen 5. I call mine SoulDreams because they are dreaming of being SoulPeace dragons. xd.png

Seems to be a good time for "SoulDreams"... Perhaps someone here could use these:

*Looking for rest after a long journey you enter a serene grove. The air, though warm, is refreshing and full of fragrance, and soon you walk in the sunsprinkled shadow like passing through a dream. When you arrive at a small clearing, the soft green grass not only promises peaceful slumber, but also cradles two beautiful, snow white eggs.*

2nd gen Whites from Daydream mothers

parents named

user posted image user posted image

time left: 7d

Please keep it (alive!) and name it. (Re-gifting to a nice home is ok, of course.) If you won't/can't do that - leave it for someone who will/can. A short note here or via PM would be really appreciated.

Flawless Egg

Pristine Egg

Edit: Gone

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I grabbed the Flawless Egg. Would have taken both but didn't want to be greedy. wink.gif Thanks!

Well, so much for not being greedy. I came back 6 hours later and it was still there so I just couldn't resist! xd.png Thanks again. I now have the Pristine egg also.

Edited by purplehaze

@purplehaze:

I'm happy that they ended up with you ! Thank you for taking them in ! smile.gif

Failgeode participants:

Don't be shy to be the first! smile.gif

Is this part new? I have been wondering why failgeodes are not part of this project since I first came across this thread.

Some time ago I wanted to do a stone x pebble checker and got almost only geodes out of it, but this will give me a reason to continue that project smile.gif

scroll: Ha-Ki

forum name: Ha-Ki

lineage project: FAILGEODE, yay!

Staircase FailShallow Magi egg up for adoption.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/aca9dc4ba51c9...aa69336a434e435

And here is how far I have gotten with my "FailPeace" lineage so far: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=ciCdq but I have enough 2nd gens (all picked up in the AP) to take it to gen 6 and I am still collecting. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze