Darth Krande

All Fails Lineages

Scroll: klinneah

Forum: klinneah

I would like to join both the failbluna and the failshallow projects.

I may join if you could include another type fail: geodefails! They are hybrids, you know.

I may join if you could include another type fail: geodefails! They are hybrids, you know.

Thing is, geodes are not "normal" hybrids since they can come from stone x stone or green x green as well. But, as I've stated before, feel free to create a project for failgeodes if you feel like! I might join soon smile.gif

I would like to join

Scroll tjsweepers

Forum tjsweepers

lol i just found ya'll but i'v been working on my Deep Sea / Skywing fail line for a little bit. Here

i'll add fail into the names as the line progresses.

this idea is cute. and i am sure i will have many a fails coming in my time... so ill probably contribute to this thread. <3

Welcome to the project! smile.gif

tjsweepers: I added you to the failbluna list. Do you plan doing the others too? And don't worry about the fail name. It's not their name that makes them fail smile.gif but of course you can use it if you want! I encourage you to!

Girlgamerjen: welcome, and thank you!

Hm there aren't so many fails recently. I can't even remember when was the last time I came across a skywing failbluna in the AP. Waters maybe, especially wter failfishes, but.... On the other hand, maybe I was just egglocked and didn't see a point in hunting?

Edited by Darth Krande

Oh wow, that IS a beautiful fail right there! I'm a little sorry I didn't make it here in time to claim it wink.gif

I'm back from a little hiatus and glad to see people are still embracing the fail!

And I will be adding my Ultraviolet fails to my existing Epic Fail line. Ultra Fail here I come!

I would love to join this project but I don't have time to work on this project at this time. Would it be ok if i gifted my fails here for other people to use as spares in their lineages

I have a thing for spitfires that are fail violets. I got this lovely girl cause she was a violet fail: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YsJrR I'm working on building a mate for her.

And I've been working on this staircase: http://dragcave.net/lineage/S0tCi

I need a spitfire fail from her to keep it going.

Edit: yay! http://dragcave.net/lineage/jleD6

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I am VERY happy to show off my 5th gen Epic Fail!

One thing that makes this extra special for me is ALL of the starting pairs were AP finds, including the two Dusk pairs =)

I'll keep adding to this, as long as I can find the fails on the AP!

I'm working on doing the same thing with Ultraviolet fails, too....

Qandais: yes, unwanted fails would be loved here.

Sister: those are beautiful! Grats!

Tamahaganae: ..... ..... .... .... *speechless* ......... that's.... epic.

Forum Name: Dimar

Scroll Name: Dimar

I shall be taking part in the Failviolet crusade.

I'm planning to finish with a 5th Gen. The Spitfires in the lineage will be female, and Purples male. I've already got ahold of 2 CB Spitfires,

MM Captain Spitfire and MM Surprise Surprise. The latter is influenced female.

I will continue to post here as I advance!

Edited by Dimar

Grabbed this Gen2 failviolet from the AP- it fits my planned lineage, so I have influenced it female. I only wish that the parents were named. dry.gif

And BTW, MM Surprise Surprise gendered female just like I wanted. I just need to find some CB purple guys to be paired with them, and I can start.

I'm so excited to get going on this project! I love the way UV lineages look! xd.png

UPDATE 1/5

I didn't want to triple post, so I'm updating here. The Gen2 mentioned above gendered female, so here she is: MM Fleet on My Feet. That brings me to 3 Spitfires.

Edited by Dimar

These are beautiful, Dimar!

They'll be beautiful when I can actually start breeding them! laugh.gif

I feel kind of bad for taking over the last page like this, but its been so long since the last post that I didn't want to go back and edit. I hope that's ok. unsure.gif

Anyways, my totals are now 3 CB Spitfires, 1 Gen2 Spitfire, and 1 CB Purple. I tried breeding the Purple to a Spitfire, but they flat out refused. dry.gif In a week, I'll try with a different Spitfire.

Surely I'm not the only one working on a fail lineage! Come on, share what you have!

Well, I seem to be thwarted in my attempt to copy my glorious all-AP Epic 5th gen FailBluna/Shallow in FailViolets.

People just don't seem to be dropping the Purple FailViolets to the AP like they are the Spitfires. I've got a bunch of AP Spitfire FailViolets looking for mates and NO Purples :'[

I have picked up some beautiful Spitfires, though - including this pretty thing! Not really a FailViolet, but still..... :3

On the up side, I'm still collecting Failbluna/Shallows from the AP and hope to have a 6th gen eventually!

Oh, and if anyone would like a sibling to my 5th gen please don't hesitate to PM me! I'm happy to share the Fail!

Dimar: I hope the dragons would be willing to recombine until they finally find their matching failpartners. Good luck!

Tamahaganae: Gorgeous fail is gorgeous. Is it a pure AP fail? ohmy.gif

Edited by Darth Krande

He he just stumbled across this thread and the "F2 generation giving the parent's fenotype." Example - This one surprised me a bit laugh.gif

I spot my little ones in the line biggrin.gif The Dreamboats and North Prince are mine.

The pair Risk Taking Dreamboat and North Prince have actually produced 3 spitfires and only one Ultraviolet - so I guess they are a bit of a fail couple! dry.gif

If anyone would like a "fail" egg from them send me a PM, good luck with your lineages. smile.gif

See >> This couple like to fail me laugh.gif Here is a little one that needs adopting Claim my little Ultraviolet fail! Please name - I'd love to know where it ends up x

Edited by stikystuff

Darth Krande: Yes, would you believe that beauty Spitfire was in the AP! I seem to get lucky with them :3 I'm not sure what to do for a mate for it, though. I guess COULD breed one - I DO have two male Silvers with Shadow Walker mothers. It just seems a shame not to continue it. Hmmmm.

stikystuff: I grabbed your beautiful FailViolet, thanks for offering it up here! It will be named & loved and given a position of honor with my other lovely little Failchildren :3 And if you happen to get any 2nd gen FailViolets that are Purples you would be willing to part with, please let me know! I can never find them in the AP, and since I'm trying to build my FailViolet lineage out of AP or gifted eggs only..... :'[

Edited by Tamahaganae