Darth Krande

All Fails Lineages

Forum Name: Irys

Scroll Name: Irys

Lineages: Failbluna and Failshallow (eventually Epic Fail I'm sure.)

I am working on a 3rd gen Bluna and 3rd gen Shallow lineage (so I can get a checker board in the first 2 gens) and when this 3rd gen Failfish was laid, I didn't really want to toss it out. Remembered this project and figured "Well... I suppose I'll work on a failfish lineage too!"

Welcome to the project, Irys. Maybe you would also do the same project of yours with checkerboard in the first three gens? smile.gif

I hope your egg found a good home, moxiegraphix. I love how the parents' codes match smile.gif

Well, I've been lazy about posting but busy breeding/AP hunting!

I present my pretty 4th gen Epic Fail!

I also managed to snag not one but TWO 2nd gen Dusk Fails.... a Failbluna and a Failshallow! But when I bred them I got this Bluna tongue.gif Sadly they weren't interested in breeding this week, so I will have to wait til next week to see if they will give me an Epic Fail.

Edited by Tamahaganae

Well, I've been lazy about posting but busy breeding/AP hunting!

I present my pretty 4th gen Epic Fail!

I also managed to snag not one but TWO 2nd gen Dusk Fails.... a Failbluna and a Failshallow! But when I bred them I got this Bluna tongue.gif Sadly they weren't interested in breeding this week, so I will have to wait til next week to see if they will give me an Epic Fail.

LOL. I love the names for your epic fail line.

LOL. I love the names for your epic fail line.

Thanks! With every one I've been surprised that no one else has taken the name biggrin.gif

Thanks! With every one I've been surprised that no one else has taken the name biggrin.gif

I'm surprised, too! But it's really nice lineage.

My dragons feel less inclined to fail since I joined dry.gif So I've only gotten to 3rd gen with my failbluna line.

My latest 4th gen Epic Fail, now with more Dusk =3

I was hoping for a Skywing so I could breed with him. Oh, well. Guess I'll breed both pairs again and see what I get.

Edited by Tamahaganae

My dragons even fail to give me a failegg. Tried my skywing three times so far but it shows no interest. Today its Magi and Water dragon time, i'll let you know what the result will be xd.png'

So i like to be part of that projekt if my dragons happen to give me an egg biggrin.gif

Hi everyone. smile.gif

I bred some of my CB pairings today in hopes of Shallows and Blunas but of course only got commons from them. I was about to send them to the AP but figured that I might as well ask if anyone of you is interested in these eggs for your lineages:

2nd gen Water Dragon

2nd gen Deep Sea Dragon

I'd love to but I'm locked. Ughm, I'm sooo looking forward to the new limits!

I'm locked too sad.gif

and thanks @Darth Krande biggrin.gif

Edit: Noes! both my skiwing and water dragon gendered female! Does anybody has one of them, CB male, to trade? For i want to get an even gen wink.gif

Edited by Mow

I just picked up a second-gen failshallow magi from the AP. I thought Magis would be harded to grab now, but patience seemes to have paid off.

Grabbed a Failfish from the AP earlier. Thought about chucking it back in, but thought I'd offer it here first. It's a second gen magi egg, and I have it on Transfer right now. Check out the lineage, and if you like it, go ahead and grab it! I'll strike the claim link when it's gone.

Lineage

Claim

Edited by Faerie_fyre

I have a 2nd gen failed Shallow too, free to grab for everyone wink.gif

Claimed biggrin.gif

@ Faerie_fyre: I claimed your egg, I'll use it to breed Magis for others smile.gif However, if someone of this project needs it, PM me and I'll pass the egg to you without problems wink.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I totally forgot about this project, sorry. But, well, I bred myself 4 nice 2nd gen fallows (fail shallow waters). smile.gif

(Why? Well, you had to ask. My daughter wanted to have some more shallow waters, and she has only 2 of them and 1 water dragon to breed them from, so I helped her out. Incidentally, I also bred two 2nd gen shallows for her.)

I bred this 3rd gen failbluna like half a week ago. If anyone needs new blood or somesuch, I'll try again when their cooldown comes off. smile.gif

I've been very busy and have been slacking on my breeding projects. I'm back and ready to resume work on my epic Epic Fail project =)