Darth Krande

All Fails Lineages

Of course you can, but I'm not sure how much does a fail egg worth.

EDIT: this might be off-topic but it's soo much of a FAIL I cannot resist it!

CarInsurance's Infographic about Transformers I take no responsibility of the comments on the linked page.

Maybe I'll name my failfishes after these.

Edited by Darth Krande

I just bred two failshallows. Unfortunately, both a waters. smile.gif

I recently started to get frustrated at my fail rate for blunas... so I decided to join you here biggrin.gif

Forum Name: Lolchen

DC Name: Lolchen

I got these two, as well as this pair. Meaning I have to get some 2nd gen deepseas xd.png

I'm thinking about joining the failshallows, too, since I accidently got this lil' magi.

Edited by Lolchen

I just bred my first 3 Gen.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/K6q0

That's our first epic fail! Congratulations!

Lolchen: I added you to the Failbluna list. If you decide to join the Failshallow too, just let me know please smile.gif

I don't know what TJ has in mind, but I don't think we should do much breeding until the end of the V-day craze. Also, I hope many people will hopefully drop Fails to the AP to make space for V-day dragons, please stand by to adopt them smile.gif

Edited by Darth Krande

Hey Darth, I just had a thought.

How about opening the lineage to include FailGeodes (Green x Green, Stone x Stone, Green x Stone), too? It can be a general, encompassing FAIL lineage.

(Just picked up a Green x Green Green egg on the AP)

I picked up a failbluna from the AP a while ago. Was planning on breeding it with this one to try to get a two-finned bluna. Maybe if I get some fails from that pair, I'll do this with them.

*headdesks*

For months, I've been trying to get a "cb" bluna. First time I try to get a failbluna from their offspring, I get this. Fail fail?

That means you failed to fail smile.gif Congrats!

Xoco: great idea, but I since it's a different group of dragons, I believe it should have its own topic. If you decide to do it, I might support that project with a few second-gen fails smile.gif

I can't imagine how could we mix the two projects, stone/green dragons cannot produce anything interesting when bred to waters or other fails. If we'd ever get a breed that comes from, like, stone x magi, then it would get interesting. Until that, I don't think we should mix the two.

Edited by Darth Krande

:grins:

I went off breeding mine tonight and got two blunas out of 5 breedings! However, one of them is an accidental inbred tongue.gif DOH! biggrin.gif

Still, a bluna's a bluna, and a fail's a fail, and I got 2 failfishes and a failbluna for my trouble.

Wow, this is more fun when the bluna's the disappointment! ;D

The mate for All Aboard the Failboat grew up, I'll try and get an egg after Valentines most likely.

Sorry, I had to abandon my 2nd gen failshallows to make room for the bred V-day egg(s). But I managed to keep a failbluna boy I bred later: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ch9T

(I just couldn't abandon that one - third fail in a row.)

My epic fail grew up. I'll try to find him a mate so I can breed 4th gens. smile.gif

I also picked up this egg at the AP and finally, my dragons bred my first "CB" shallow..

Hello could i please join the failshallow project ? my scroll and forum name are the same ( PonyGurl ) !!! i only have a water egg but i was going to try breed a shallow water dragon anyway lol tongue.gif

After three months of continuous trying, they deigned to finally give me a bluna! Well, at least they produce nice failbluna fodder, too. And always deepseas, at that xd.png

@ Ponygurl, in a day or two I'm going to try for failfishies. If I fail at that, I could gift you the resulting shallow, if you want.

I like this idea. I might join this project in the future. I've put my Bluna project on hold for now because I'm too occupied with other projects but when I'll resume it I'm sure I'll have a couple of Failblunas from Skywing/DeepSea parents. biggrin.gif

@ Ponygurl, in a day or two I'm going to try for failfishies. If I fail at that, I could gift you the resulting shallow, if you want.

OK thanks!!

Also i will try the failbluna project too. smile.gif (so i'll do both)