Darth Krande

All Fails Lineages

= deepsea mom checkerboard, water dad checkerboard, magimom, magidad? That would be OK except for those that contain both water and deepsea.

Whatever.

First we'd need dragons.

Ryu: I think that size is OK, but do whatever you feel like. I'd prefer a badge with a water and a skywing adult "looking at" a falibluna egg, and a skywing adult "looking at" a deepsea hatchling. Or whatever you feel like.

Edited by Darth Krande

Or you could try a clan: Mom and dad skywing and water, lots of bluna hatchlings - and a new egg that's a failbluna. smile.gif

I'd like to join!

Forum: LightningRip

Scroll: LightningRip

Lineage: Both please! :3

Hmm.. I porbably have som Falunas and Failfish laying around I cna rename! Will post asap those that qualify! :3

That's great! Renaming is not required, though. The breed is important smile.gif

Now I have Jane's pretty http://dragcave.net/lineage/4cl6 water (already influenced female) and now I'm waiting for a male pink to come back from cooldown and influence http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q629 (self-bred) for me. Maybe I shall sign up for Failshallows too smile.gif

Edited by Darth Krande

Nice catch.

Thanks. I was looking for an abandoned CB (there are a lot of them it seems) but when I saw the lineage, I had to keep it. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to do a checkerboard or not with the failunas but this one seemed like a good one to have and I still need to check my scroll for others I might have kept.

-your forum name: son_in_aquarius

-your scroll name: son_in_aquarius

-and whether you take part in the failbluna or failshallow lineage projects. Trust me, I'll be doing both tongue.gif

I've been participating since I showed up in the cave! I had no idea! tongue.gif

Well, I was bored and had scroll space so I decided to start on Fail Shallows. And guess what?

I completely failed to fail!

Oh the irony.... xd.png

So, the point of this post is to ask for the "later" to be removed for my status on the Fail Shallows line. I'm officially in the Fail Shallow business. Or is that in the fail to Fail Shallow business?

Oh, and then while haunting the AP I grabbed this pretty Fail Bluna! I hope the Ice in the first gen doesn't make it less fail wink.gif

Edited by Tamahaganae

You can stay among the Failshallow breeders as long as you value the fail eggs. A non-fail only means you're lucky. Congrats smile.gif

The failbluna is pretty failbluna, only, it is not a purebred fail. The whole point of these lineages is to value eggs that others (would) throw away. Therefore, I don't have the right to excile the failbluna just because of an ice ancestor.

(The same would apply for an inbred faildragon. Some people mind it, some people don't. )

Forum: lilala

Scroll: Lilala

Lineage: both

This is the perfect lineage project for me. I've already bred 3 failshallows and 7 failblunas.

Ans I still haven't any bluna and just 1 shallow water with a long messy inzest lineage. huh.gif

Added smile.gif I'm glad you like it! Those are pretty second-gens.

I kindly ask everyone to put a banner/badge in their signature to spread the fail love! Nothing compulsory, and if you feel like creating other badges/banners, you're free to do so!

Edited by Darth Krande

I have a few pairs that I generally ditch non-hybrids from, so if anyone is interested in any type of egg from my pairs to help with the lineage feel free to PM. smile.gif

Just a few hours to see if my first failshallow pair can breed something interesting....

I got a Failbluna egg! 8D Influenced it to be a mate for All Aboard the Failboat.

That's great! My failshallows had fun..... "Make love, not eggs". :S At least they're compatible.

Thank you, Bloo!

Ohh that promises ro be a pretty pair, let's hope they'll love each other smile.gif

I usually breed my CB pairs for Blunas or Shallows, but often I get failed eggs. Can I ask here if someone wants to trade them?